Back in the old days!!

1) Being able to browse while I'm shopping rather than running through the store because I want to get done before Hannah's mood changes :rofl:
2) Being able to read a book! (never have time now)
3) Being able to leave the house without coming back 5 times because I missed something I *might* need

Another thing I would love to be able to do is blow dry my hair !!!! My hair is super thick and takes for ever to dry and straighten, so my poor hair only sees a hair dryer on special occasions!!!! Lol

3) Being able to leave the house without coming back 5 times because I missed something I *might* need[/QUOTE]

So true, but do you ever need it !! :rofl::rofl: I always have a bag full of stuff but only ever really NEED a handful of it

Oh golly. . .I shouldnt have read this. . . its made me really nervous!!! :dohh: x x

Another thing I would love to be able to do is blow dry my hair !!!! My hair is super thick and takes for ever to dry and straighten, so my poor hair only sees a hair dryer on special occasions!!!! Lol

im the same, think ive used my hairdryer about 5 times since callum was born! Oh the joys of children, but really wouldnt change it for the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->