Back in work tomorrow ~ dreading it!

ribboninthesky

Proud Mum of 3! :o)
Reaction score
I was off work last week as I had bronchitis, still not over it now, but I finished my antibiotics yesterday and we need the money.

The 2 weeks before that I was off on holiday (those weeks were booked off in January this year), we went abroad for one of those weeks.

So that's 3 weeks I've been off in all ~ the week before I was first off, I started getting MS, but it wasn't too bad, unlike now where I have it 24/7!!

I work in a bakery/butchers. One side we make and bake pies and pasties, cakes etc, and the other side is the butchers. We also sell cooked chickens, ham shanks, cooked sausages, burgers etc....

I don't know how I'm gonna cope for a whole day without feeling the need to cover my mouth and nose up! I know as soon as the smells hit me I'm gonna be gagging, but what can I do?!

I haven't cooked anything at home for the past fortnight, I can't even bear to go into the kitchen here, so I'm dreading tomorrow!!

Rant over.......and breathe...:)

Oh no....I'm sorry, I have no advice, but I'll be thinking of ya. Must be a horrible prospect x

Oh dear! Good luck. Hope the smell doesn't bother you too much! :hugs:

Poor you! Thst environment would make me chunder to. You might want to check your contract tho, as I have a feeling that if you are likely to be vomiting you cant be around a food preparation area etc. For health and Safety resons. My mate had to stop working in a kitchen when she was pregnant as she was being sick alot and even tho she wasn't ill, they still said it was risky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->