Back in WTT...

elmaxie

Mummy to Nathan & Hannah.
Reaction score
Well I better introduce myself since I will be lurking about in here over the next few months!:happydance:

My name is Emma and I am 28. Married to my lovely Stoo and we had our first baby in April this year, a wee boy called Nathan. I work as a staff nurse in the NHS and stay in Edinburgh, Scotland.

We are WTT for no2 because...
1 - At the moment we live in a 1 bed flat but are hopefully going to be moving to a 2 or 3 bed house over the next few months.
2 - I want Nathan to be walking by the time no2 arrives so I wont need to be lifting and carrying him as much, plus carrying two would be a nightmare!:rofl:

I am also wanting to loose a good few stones by the time we ttc as I was classed as very overweight with Nathan during my pregnancy but luckily only put on 11lbs with him and he was 8lb 11.5oz of that:happydance: so I will be starting healthy eating and excersising more too over the next few weeks.

I also used FF the last time to chart my ovulation and used a CBFM which is with a friend just now so will have that to use too when the time comes.

My concerns right now are how on earth will we cope with 2 under 2? And will we cope financially with 2?

Emma.xx

Hi Emma, Your boy is GORGEOUS!

Welcome to WTT - hope your stay is a great one!

xx Speak soon xx

Hey :hi: I'm wondering about having 2 young babies also, although Tabs will be a bit older :) Not so sure about the lack of sleep ha ha!!

im exactly the same as you! we had our little boy in april this year and know we want to try for number two at the end of this year. We want ours close in age, so yes, it will be tough, but well worth doing!

we were also in a 1bed flat until jan this year, and now in a big 2 bed which is lovely and hope to be here for a couple of years.

Im helen by the way and im on facebook if you want to chat! helen x

Hello! You're little boy is gorgeous! Congratulations! Welcome to WTT - hope you enjoy it here :) xx

Hey girls!

I remember you Helen from all the trimesters:rofl: My wee boy was the 24th April 3 days early which was fab as I was going to be induced on his due date!

Yeah I am on facebook! Its Emma Clark, Edinburgh Network. Feel free to add me and maybe put that you are from BnB as my brains a bit mushed right now!

Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->