back labor ?

starryeye31

2nd tri ~Its A Boy ~
Reaction score
so all day ive had a really bad lower backache it hurts all the time but it feels like its a throbbing pain almost like a toothache . does this sound like back labor ?

Hun i am not sure BUT with u being at risk i would ring and get checked out :hugs:

Hmm.. my back labour started when I was pushing, and it felt.. absolutely terrible. I couldn't put any pressure on my back because the pain was so intense, felt crampy sort of and just.. intensely painful

Thanks hun , I called my doc and he told me to take tylenol if that dont help come in or he said I could come in anyway to get checked out , he didnt seem to worried about it as Im not having many contractions , But I am starting to feel crampy , I hope I can stick it out untill morning because I have a doc appointment at 10 am .

wow girl. I hope all is ok. I have heard people go into labor with just cramping or a backache. I never listen to text book labor. It's always best to be seen. Hope you can stick out for 10 but if not go in. Thinking of you *hugs*

TBH I thought my first contractions just felt like menstrual cramps? Hope all goes well for you!

I get loads of back achs when I get my BH, which just feel like period pain in my back?

Im still sore , my back is still killing me , I went to the doc today and she said the babys head is on my pelvic bone , and he is head down , im still only at 1 cm and she said my cervix is very soft , she said she could feel his head and the bag of water, yikes , lol she told me she couldnt promise i wasnt in labor , didnt make me feel very safe , i later ran into her at the grocery store and she jokingly said this store will even make a non pregnant lady go into labor , lol i told her thats what i was afraid of . I just really hope this kiddo stays put I dont want an Easter baby .

I get really strong back spasms with my BH and have had these for the last 6 weeks. My back starts to throb and even carries into my stomach. Very uncomfortable.

I see my doctor on Tuesday which is good, because I had false labour pains last night according to the triage nurse at the hospital. I am also at risk for preterm labour which of course scared me last night.

Good luck hun. Try taking a warm bath with epson salts. It helps me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->