Back to Back Pregnancies!

I guess I am a b2b as my son was 5weeks old when I fell with my oooppssie

My lo is now 28weeks and a whopping 18lb 8oz and my back is killing lol

5 weeks! :shock: And I thought I was crazy having my oops when LO turned 5 months! :haha:

^^ We all thought you were crazy, TL! :rofl:

Heidi is now nearly 7 weeks and I can't imagine being pregnant again already. :shock: Of course that might also be because Emma is only 17 months and that would just be INSANE. :haha:

Welcome to the club, tessica!

i think my LO was about 10 weeks when i fell pregnant with these twins. finding it really hard this time round though xx

5 weeks! :shock: And I thought I was crazy having my oops when LO turned 5 months! :haha:

crazy is one word i can use lol

i am really feeling it, with lo i had been made redundant while preg and didnt get another job so could sit about doing nothing no lifting cleaning (hehe) but now with lo i am having loads to do so am really feeling it expecially with really bad back too :-(

hi ladies! my last one was 5 months old when we decided to try for the next one. it took 5 months to get pregnant with the last one so we thought it would take at least that long this time... got pregnant the first month. i am due to be induced feb 18th for low amniotic fluid and our last will be 14 months old.:happydance:

We were the same Blessedmomma, thought as it took so long to TTC Evie (20 months) it'd take a while but got a BFP on the 1st try lol. I think Evie was 11 weeks old when we conceived again. Our second little girl is due 11th June- 1 year less a day from Evie's EDD!

We were the same Blessedmomma, thought as it took so long to TTC Evie (20 months) it'd take a while but got a BFP on the 1st try lol. I think Evie was 11 weeks old when we conceived again. Our second little girl is due 11th June- 1 year less a day from Evie's EDD!

that is really close together, but in the long run all they need is love... as long as you love them it will all fall into place, and any hard days will soon be forgotten about

I found out I was pregnant when my DS was 4 months old. My children are 12months and 8days apart. :haha:

It is really not as hard as I thought it was going to be - but could just be my situation - idk. I know that you get used to not having much sleep and you learn to function and really it does all work out and you get used to it.

Hi! Last year I had a due date of 10/14/10 my son was born 9/26/10 and we have been given a due date of 10/14/11 with this one ;)

Somebody slap me, my son has just turned 1, I have a 4 week old son and I'm missing being pregnant already! We are not ttc again for at least 5 years though :(

Hi Ladies, Can I join you? I just recived my BFP 3 days ago.:happydance:

proudmummy i know the feeling. We arent having anymore either :-( My daughter is 12 months axxnd my twins are 9 weeks .
Congrats beccagal xx

Eeek Proudmumy I'm dreading feeling broody after this one arrives, my DH will lock me up lol

I don't think I'm having anymore. You never know for sure, but my bc last 5 yrs so it won't be before that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"