Back to Back Pregnancies!

Did any of you guys get pregnant straight after having a c section

TL got pregnant quite soon after her C-Section with Otter, she's just had Meerkat by C-Section and they're 13 months apart :)

Congrats to TigerLady!

Ugh, I am wondering how I am going to cope .. so much stuff going on. Of course, much less will be happening once baby arrives - but right now I don't know how I am going to make it that far in to the future when I can't work past what is happening this week! Eh

Kiree it's only a few weeks left for you! :dance: :)

Tell me about it! This 2nd time has rocketed by.

And yes, I am wide awake at 2.45, even though my son will be getting up at 6. Oh the joys!

Congrats Tigerlady :happydance:

Missy86 I had am emergency section and fell pregnant quite soon after will have roughly a 14 month gap if I go full term.

Hi all not been on the thread in a while, boy im sooooo tired. I'm definitely finding this pregnancy harder.

Hi guys, just wanted to announce the safe arrival of my beautiful baby boy on sat. I was induced late on Friday at 37+3 due to pre eclampsia. Its all a bit of a whirl and I'm just out of hospital so will update properly soon but we are safe and well and settling in as a family of 4, I couldn't be happier x

Hi guys, just wanted to announce the safe arrival of my beautiful baby boy on sat. I was induced late on Friday at 37+3 due to pre eclampsia. Its all a bit of a whirl and I'm just out of hospital so will update properly soon but we are safe and well and settling in as a family of 4, I couldn't be happier x

Congrats hun, cant wait to see pictures :happydance::kiss::flower:

:wave: hello ladies... im not pregnant yet but i was wondering, what are the health risks/benefits/problems of having b2b pregnancies? Ive heard that you should give yourself time to heal etc etc, but (if im honest) i dont want to :rofl: we are "WTT until after we are married" which is the official line, but i want one now :rofl: so, will it be really bad, will i do myself damage? You're the best bunch of people to ask :flower: so i figured id jump right in! Thankyou muchly x

Hi Hayley im having problems but I had them last pregnancy ive been told my the hospital having them back to back shouldn't be a problem baby is healthy and im finding it hard but I think thats just me.

i finding it alot more exhausting this time round but the dr and mw said it makes no difference how far apart you have them but obv it is better to leave it a little while but it dont always work out like that xx

It was horror stories about sections that got to me. I had an emergency c/s and worried about the scar but consultant isnt worried in the slightest said its healed really well

My mw told me that the stretching pains and everything would be twice as bad as with my previous pregnancy since everything has not been able to heal - but I haven't really experienced that. I have however been experiencing a lot of pelvic pain this time around, as well as back pain which I didn't have much of in my first pregnancy. I am very tired, but that is because you just can't nap as you please when you have another baby around. BUT, as much as I thought I wanted another soon, I feel differently now. Facing the situation is a lot different than thinking about it. So make sure that is really what you want. I suggest waiting until your LO is around 5-6 months if you are willing to, just to give yourself plenty of time to make sure that is what you want.

:wave: hello ladies... im not pregnant yet but i was wondering, what are the health risks/benefits/problems of having b2b pregnancies? Ive heard that you should give yourself time to heal etc etc, but (if im honest) i dont want to :rofl: we are "WTT until after we are married" which is the official line, but i want one now :rofl: so, will it be really bad, will i do myself damage? You're the best bunch of people to ask :flower: so i figured id jump right in! Thankyou muchly x

I gotta say, wait.
I love both my babies like nothing else. I really do. But unless you have a tonne of family support, a dislike for sleep, are extremely fit and healthy, don't do it.
I hate sounding so negative, but its really hard having babies so close together for their sake, too. Its much harder to enjoy the little things when you've got two that don't really talk, listen to direction, etc.
Its hard on a relationship, because no one gets to sleep through (at least, we've never really found a way) and all of the sudden you really have no free time. NOt even that blissful hour during nap time except for those really rare occasions where they nap at the same time (rare in my household, that is for sure)
NOt to mention what it does for your body! I still have joint pain in my knees and hips, I gained a lot more weight than was healthy...
The long and short of it in my eyes, is wait at least a year.
I'm not saying its impossible, but its kind of like leaving for work 10 minutes later than you usually do. You will probably get there in time, but its harder and more stressful.
Its quite doable, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Think i can joi now just got my bfp. My daughter was born in april this yr. im ver apprehensive about having 2 so close together xx

Hey! Our babies/pregnancies are pretty close in relation of age!
You will be fine. It is hard, especially at first, be prepared to accept any offer of help, you will need it. Take care to rest yourself, I know its not easy, but take it where you can get it.
Try to stay active, though, keep going for walks, etc., you need to stay limber.
You are going to be alright. It does get easier, they start to play together, and they love each other. People will tell you that you are going to be laughing when they are 2-3, and I really think they are right.
Its not the kind of thing you should plan on, but when it happens, don't over stress it too much...
and just think, you won't have to put any of your baby stuff away later!
Congratulations!

Think i can joi now just got my bfp. My daughter was born in april this yr. im ver apprehensive about having 2 so close together xx

Hey! Our babies/pregnancies are pretty close in relation of age!
You will be fine. It is hard, especially at first, be prepared to accept any offer of help, you will need it. Take care to rest yourself, I know its not easy, but take it where you can get it.
Try to stay active, though, keep going for walks, etc., you need to stay limber.
You are going to be alright. It does get easier, they start to play together, and they love each other. People will tell you that you are going to be laughing when they are 2-3, and I really think they are right.
Its not the kind of thing you should plan on, but when it happens, don't over stress it too much...
and just think, you won't have to put any of your baby stuff away later!
Congratulations!

thanks, yeah im finding it really exhausting already i could just sleep for a week and ive never felt this bad in any of my pregnancies before. Just hope it gets easier xx

hi can i join in i had dd in feb and ws not preg for about 15weeks now in my 4th month with no 2 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->