Back to CD1.... Armed with my CBFM that arrived this morning :D

janeybaby

18 mths TTC BFP 5 Apr 11
Reaction score
Well last cycle was just the weirdest :wacko: with O being pointed to various different dates (cd23, cd27 then cd34) All in all my cycle was a total 47 days unlike the previous 2 which was 32 and 31 days long!!

The only thing I did different last cycle was to use SOY ISO........ And will not use again!!!:nope:

Anyway this cycle I will be using CBFM for the first time and hoping that it helps :happydance: I will still take my temps and see if FF and CBFM show the same O day.... only time will tell.

:dust: to everyone :dust:

Sorry that AF showed, but in a way you have a clean start now.
I'm personally against those soy things taken with advise on internet. I'm sure your body is better off without those supplements unless the doctor says so. Because we don't exactly know the effects.
Good luck with your CBFM!
:dust:

Well last cycle was just the weirdest :wacko: with O being pointed to various different dates (cd23, cd27 then cd34) All in all my cycle was a total 47 days unlike the previous 2 which was 32 and 31 days long!!

The only thing I did different last cycle was to use SOY ISO........ And will not use again!!!:nope:

Anyway this cycle I will be using CBFM for the first time and hoping that it helps :happydance: I will still take my temps and see if FF and CBFM show the same O day.... only time will tell.

That's so weird...similar thing happened to me last month. I didn't use soy but used opk all month which showed I o'd on cd18 and cd34. I usually have a 32 day cycle but it was 49 days last month! I think that the first positive opk showed that my body was going to ovulate but it didn't actually happen. I must have o'd on cd34 because af showed up 14 days later. Anyways I'm on cd7 today and hoping this month is a little more normal. Hope we both get our bfp this month!

Sorry that AF showed, but in a way you have a clean start now.
I'm personally against those soy things taken with advise on internet. I'm sure your body is better off without those supplements unless the doctor says so. Because we don't exactly know the effects.
Good luck with your CBFM!
:dust:

yeah I wish i'd never bothered!! But like you say .... A clean start this cycle :)

That's so weird...similar thing happened to me last month. I didn't use soy but used opk all month which showed I o'd on cd18 and cd34. I usually have a 32 day cycle but it was 49 days last month! I think that the first positive opk showed that my body was going to ovulate but it didn't actually happen. I must have o'd on cd34 because af showed up 14 days later. Anyways I'm on cd7 today and hoping this month is a little more normal. Hope we both get our bfp this month!

wow thats weird. Goodluck this cycle, fingers crossed we both get normal cycles this time followed by BFP's :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->