• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back to CD1! Cycle buddies?!

6dpo.. still sore bbs. Cramping has moved from my right side to more central. Don't know if this is a good sign. Super moody.

How many dpo are you both? Xx

9 dpo today. I thought I'd be able to wait until Thursday to test but after three days of vivid dreams, night sweats and terrible sleep (which were my first signs with V) I'm thinking there's no way I'm gonna be able to wait that long. Maybe taking an IC on Monday... I really feel like this is it.

Dreams are suppose to be a symptom. I never had them with my first.. I just how extreme abdominal cramps. Only lasted a couple of minutes but had me hunched over.. Hoping it's implantation pain, I don't know what else it could be.. can you implant at 6dpo? I don't really know much about implantation xx

Omg ladies, so I really don't want to think too much into this but when I went to the bathroom just a little bit ago I had some brown/light pink spotting. I don't usually ever have mid cycle spotting. Im so hoping that this could be implantation bleeding. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Omg ladies, so I really don't want to think too much into this but when I went to the bathroom just a little bit ago I had some brown/light pink spotting. I don't usually ever have mid cycle spotting. Im so hoping that this could be implantation bleeding. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Argh.. How exciting!!! Lots of baby dust your way!! You should test in 48hours!!

6dpo.. still sore bbs. Cramping has moved from my right side to more central. Don't know if this is a good sign. Super moody.

9 dpo today. I thought I'd be able to wait until Thursday to test but after three days of vivid dreams, night sweats and terrible sleep (which were my first signs with V) I'm thinking there's no way I'm gonna be able to wait that long. Maybe taking an IC on Monday... I really feel like this is it.

Dreams are suppose to be a symptom. I never had them with my first.. I just how extreme abdominal cramps. Only lasted a couple of minutes but had me hunched over.. Hoping it's implantation pain, I don't know what else it could be.. can you implant at 6dpo? I don't really know much about implantation xx

I think it's possible anywhere from 5-10 dpo. I had cramping yesterday at 8 dpo which coincided with a temp dip so I'm hoping that was implantation!

I think it's possible anywhere from 5-10 dpo. I had cramping yesterday at 8 dpo which coincided with a temp dip so I'm hoping that was implantation!

I have no idea about telling either. We only used opks properly this month. Please keep us update z

I only used OPKs last month too. Added temping when I was unsuccessful, and I'm glad I did because I think even with the OPKs I was estimating O wrong.

I only used OPKs last month too. Added temping when I was unsuccessful, and I'm glad I did because I think even with the OPKs I was estimating O wrong.

I just don't know how to do it. Is there a special thermonitor or just any old? Xx

I just don't know how to do it. Is there a special thermonitor or just any old? Xx

I had to ask for instructions on here, lol. Folks told me to go ahead and order a basal body temperature thermometer (the temp goes out to .00 instead of just .0) which I did, it was cheap and 2 day prime on Amazon, plus it came with three HPTs, lol. Then you're supposed to take your temp every day at the same time, in the morning before you get up or move around a whole lot. The idea is to get your resting body temperature, not influenced by activity. Then you record it and graph it (you can use Fertility Friend online or with the app, which is what most people do, but the app I've been using for years also has a temp charting feature) and it won't tell you when you're going to O, but once you do, your temp will spike and you will know O occurred. If you are pregnant it will stay up whereas if AF is on her way it tends to drop back down. I'm not the best at it yet but you can see my chart in my signature, and it put me 2 dpo past what I would have estimated.

I hope the temping works for you guys. I could never get it to work for me as I'm a very restless sleeper. It's best to have un-interupted sleep for at least 4 hours which does not happen with me. Keep us updated on how things go for you ladies!!!

CD 17: spotting, slight cramps, headache, tired.

Oooh thank you
If it's not my month I might try that next cycle.

Woke up with ever so slight cramps.. maybe I'm imagining them? And a sore throat. Clearly all the vitamin c iv been taken hasn't kept my immune system going 😂😂 do you guys take any supplements yet? I also ate half a pineapple yesterday because I was told it helps implantation....

Just checking in! Hope everyone is doing well.

Fx that was implantation bleeding for you Bpberger. Xx

I am 10dpo over here. Not really much going on symptom wise the past couple of days. Did a frer this morning and got a bfn. Felt like I’m out. Now my boobs are killing me again - so hopefully still in it.

:dust: to all!

Oooh thank you
If it's not my month I might try that next cycle.

Woke up with ever so slight cramps.. maybe I'm imagining them? And a sore throat. Clearly all the vitamin c iv been taken hasn't kept my immune system going 😂😂 do you guys take any supplements yet? I also ate half a pineapple yesterday because I was told it helps implantation....

The only thing I'm taking is a pre-natal vitamin...dr told me to take them while TTC because they can decrease the risk of baby developing spina bifida. It will cover me for the 2-3 weeks that I would be pregnant before finding out.

CD 19: having some cramping today, nothing else to really report on. My patience is really short today...my husband is getting on my last nerve and my daughter is driving me crazy with all of her whining.

I caved. BFN on the wondfo this morning, but it's still early and I still feel pregnant.

Bfn on a frer this morning however I am only 8dpo So I know I'm not out yet... not sure whether to go to my group tonight and just take it steady or leave it til the summer running group starts
What do you think?

Bfn on a frer this morning however I am only 8dpo So I know I'm not out yet... not sure whether to go to my group tonight and just take it steady or leave it til the summer running group starts
What do you think?

Do you run regularly? My doc has told me that if I exercise regularly it's safe and (actually recommended) to continue, just not to get my heart rate or body temp up too high. I do karate, so I stop sparring even during the 2WW, don't want to get hit, but unless she puts me on bed rest or high risk or something I feel ok going in and doing drills, knowing I can always sit for a bit if I need to.

Well so much for me not buying more tests! I convinced myself that I really feel like having pizza and red wine tonight, so I told my husband I’m probably not pregnant so I will drink wine tonight while we binge watch our current series of choice. So I dipped the last first response rapid result I had and it had what looked like a bad evap, I have had bad evaps on the dip strips before - so i felt it was “inconclusive”... So hence I OBVIOUSLY needed to go to the store and grab some frers to make sure I am not pregnant. So I get home and while hubby was showering the kids I took a frer, and it came up with what is either the worst evap I’ve ever had on frer, or the beginning of my bfp!? It came up within the time frame of about 3-5 minutes I think!

Can you see it?? Am I grasping at straws?? Now my boobs are killing me again!
The tools on Coundowntopregnancy site is helpful: Please go have a look:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=730258

Well so much for me not buying more tests! I convinced myself that I really feel like having pizza and red wine tonight, so I told my husband I’m probably not pregnant so I will drink wine tonight while we binge watch our current series of choice. So I dipped the last first response rapid result I had and it had what looked like a bad evap, I have had bad evaps on the dip strips before - so i felt it was “inconclusive”... So hence I OBVIOUSLY needed to go to the store and grab some frers to make sure I am not pregnant. So I get home and while hubby was showering the kids I took a frer, and it came up with what is either the worst evap I’ve ever had on frer, or the beginning of my bfp!? It came up within the time frame of about 3-5 minutes I think!

Can you see it?? Am I grasping at straws?? Now my boobs are killing me again!
The tools on Coundowntopregnancy site is helpful: Please go have a look:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=730258

I can see it!! Fx it gets darker for you. X

What do you think?

Do you run regularly? My doc has told me that if I exercise regularly it's safe and (actually recommended) to continue, just not to get my heart rate or body temp up too high. I do karate, so I stop sparring even during the 2WW, don't want to get hit, but unless she puts me on bed rest or high risk or something I feel ok going in and doing drills, knowing I can always sit for a bit if I need to.

No not any more, it's something new starting. Don't want to dislodge a sticky bean can you even do that xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->