• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back to CD1! Cycle buddies?!

So I’m somewhere 5-7 dpo and I went to two stores in the freezing cold because I wanted pretzels and no one had them and then I got mad at traffic and then I didn’t have the computer to use to calm myself down and now I’m about to fly off into a rage because pretzels and snow and non instantaneous shipping. At this point I even have to laugh at myself. Hormones?

Geeze, you must have really wanted those pretzels.

I'll be posting my symptoms and everything once I can get to my computer.

CD 15: I'm having to pee like crazy today, cramps and bloating, hardly any CM and what I have is sticky, I'm also tired...but that could be because my daughter was up at 1am, I was nauseous off and on today as well. Keeping my fingers crossed and positive vibes!

How are you ladies doing?

So I’m somewhere 5-7 dpo and I went to two stores in the freezing cold because I wanted pretzels and no one had them and then I got mad at traffic and then I didn’t have the computer to use to calm myself down and now I’m about to fly off into a rage because pretzels and snow and non instantaneous shipping. At this point I even have to laugh at myself. Hormones?

Geeze, you must have really wanted those pretzels.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm counting it as a good sign because I craved pretzels when I was pregnant with Violet, and got irrationally angry about stupid things. I remember thinking it was the weirdest symptom, because I was SO happy to be pregnant, and yet I was going around snapping at everyone.

Ugh my hormones get like this after every time I ovulate... My oh says I turn into the devil literally have 2 weeks of one symptoms:( do you know when your o day was? Xx

Ugh my hormones get like this after every time I ovulate... My oh says I turn into the devil literally have 2 weeks of one symptoms:( do you know when your o day was? Xx

Somewhere between 12/28 and 12/30, my temp chart and my OPKs are in disagreement, and this is my first month temping so I don't entirely trust my own accuracy. I think once I misread the thermometer and just read the memory, but I forget exactly when, lol.

Somewhere between 12/28 and 12/30, my temp chart and my OPKs are in disagreement, and this is my first month temping so I don't entirely trust my own accuracy. I think once I misread the thermometer and just read the memory, but I forget exactly when, lol.

I don't temp. I don't really understand it as if been told your temp goes up after the egg is released so by then I would of missed it xx

I've had such a sweet tooth today. It's crazy!!!

Bbs really sore today. And nipples are itchy. Driving me insane.. only 4dpo. Xx

I finally got my chart in my signature!

Still feeling good about this cycle. I just realized recently that I'm pretty sure I knew when I was losing V, even though it was several days before bleeding started. I just remember having a bad feeling while I was taking my niece to the park, suddenly a lot of CM, and I just got upset and we went home. I didn't want to believe it so I put it out of my mind but I think deep down I knew.

Sad to think about that time, but the idea of being that in tune with my body makes me feel hopeful for the future.

CD 16: mild cramping, gassy, tired

I am so excited ladies!!! My Ava bracelet arrived today. I just got it all set up and tonight will be my first night wearing it. It will be interesting to see my data in the morning.

Bpberger. How did the bracelet do? You symptoms sound good!!.

I'm 5dpo. I feel moody and my bbs are still really sore. Probs the rise in progesterone. Only thing I can think of it being. I doubt I would be any near implantation now. Xx

I'm 5dpo. I feel moody and my bbs are still really sore. Probs the rise in progesterone. Only thing I can think of it being. I doubt I would be any near implantation now. Xx

It went well I think. Im not used to wearing anything on my wrist when I sleep so it was a little weird. It will take a few days to see how it's working though.

It went well I think. Im not used to wearing anything on my wrist when I sleep so it was a little weird. It will take a few days to see how it's working though.

How exciting. Please keep me updated xx

I definitely will. Today I got sent home from work because I got extremely nauseous out of nowhere. I tried to eat something and it did not help at all. Now I'm home on the couch trying not to throw up.

CD 17: super nauseous, how flashes, dizzy and I always feel like I have to pee...I swear I go 2-3 times an hour haha (I may be over exaggerating a bit)

Trying to drink lots of water...a lot easier said than done.

OMG, I keep peeing too. Like, my new computer got here today and I just want to sit and play games for hours (because you know I have no life) but I swear as soon as I'm back from the bathroom, I have to go again!

6dpo.. still sore bbs. Cramping has moved from my right side to more central. Don't know if this is a good sign. Super moody.

How many dpo are you both? Xx

6dpo.. still sore bbs. Cramping has moved from my right side to more central. Don't know if this is a good sign. Super moody.

How many dpo are you both? Xx

9 dpo today. I thought I'd be able to wait until Thursday to test but after three days of vivid dreams, night sweats and terrible sleep (which were my first signs with V) I'm thinking there's no way I'm gonna be able to wait that long. Maybe taking an IC on Monday... I really feel like this is it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->