Back to CD1

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by UniqueBeauty, Oct 10, 2013.

1. UniqueBeauty

UniqueBeauty 3 beautiful children

:brat: :hissy: :brat: :hissy: :brat:

I could honestly cry. It is starting to feel almost impossible to fall pregnant :nope: Really need some people in the same boat. All of my friends are pregnant already they don't understand :cry:

2. Electricat

Electricat Well-Known Member

I'm right here with you.

I feel particularly down now at the end of my 9th cycle as there is no going back for me. If you're younger you have loads of months to take from and you just need to get that perfect egg-sperm-meet. If you're perfectly normal its so many things that can go wrong with fertilization, it's a wonder anyone get pregnant ever!
    But if you're like me...with that one-in-a-million-chance you get pregnant if you're 100% fertile...add to it my aging eggs and probably only one working tube...there is no chance in hell I'm gonna be able to do this on my own.
    And I'm just realizing this - the odds are against me :cry:

I don't know if it is right to spend money trying to get this done with help...I already have kids and this would just be a love child that would be wonderful and nice to have, but it's not a craving like those poor childless couples feel.

Sorry for ramble - GL to us!

3. UniqueBeauty

UniqueBeauty 3 beautiful children

That's okay we all need to get it out sometimes, my partner isn't really that bothered he thinks it will happen when it's meant to and in the mean time we can have fun trying, I breastfeed my 16 month old but also only have one ovary so the breastfeeding must be to blame but my son can't go without :nope: