Back to work...

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I just got accepted back to work under new accommodations for the pregnancy, no ladders and no more than 10 lbs.. I work at Walmart in inventory and the job is very physically demanding..even with the weight restrictions I am so sore, my back is killing me. I was also told I have a tilted uterus so that causes more back pain until it repositions itself. Do any of you know what I can do for this pain? I don't really want to be taking tylenol every night, I'd prefer to find something that won't touch baby at all.. it hurts so much :nope:

I have a shitsu massager pillow that I plug in.. It heats up and really rubs my back. You can move it about to focus where your back hurts... This really does ease my pain. Plus it's not putting chemicals into your body etc.. its worth a go?

Hope you get some relief soon hun xx

Ohh that sounds incredible, I need to look into that! Thank you

I work as a Merchandiser/Territory Rep for Kellogg's and often have to preform the same kind of work with the ladders and lifting when in the stores. Kind of nervous to see how I'm going to be able to handle working during this pregnancy.
I'm glad you were able to work something out to continue working!!
I'm following to see what others recommend for the pain because I'm sure I'll probably be in the same boat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->