Back ttc baby no:2, nervous and excited!

Mimzy & dilla good luck with your betas today how are you both feeling?

Dh hated the scheduled stuff too it is hard :(

Thanks Twag go in about a hour. FX numbers have continued to double. I have been feeling good. Only symptoms really is I've already started to get heartburn every night it was awful last night :nope: and my skin has continued to break out. I have a slightly increased appetite and specific tastes for certain things.

How are you feeling? How did DH react to the good news?!

Just did a digi and said pregnant 2-3 which is about right as I am 5 weeks tomorrow :-/

Sent him a pic saying super sperm and he came back with bloody hell and what does 2-3 mean??
Ha ha think he might have thought twins ha ha

Good luck

Twag - That is a pretty funny response!!

Mimzy - Good luck!!!

I just had my beta taken. So just have to wait for the call now... I haven't had any symptoms. No boobs sore, no tiredness (well no more than normal), nothing!

I hopefully will find out today. Last time they let me know that day. I called to see if the results were in and the tech lady told me normally 24hours I said no they tell me the same day normally. So she said she would take a message and have them call me when they get the results. If I don't hear from them by the end of the day I'm going to call and bug them again.

My place was amazingly fast today and called me at 10:30! I was actually nervous when I saw it was them as they have never called that early! But, beta came in at 783. So, about a 50 hour doubling time now. They said that was fine and to just stay on meds and ultrasound will be on March 16th!

Good news Dill! Still waiting for my results :wacko: My US is March 16th too!! How many weeks are you?

Great news Dila hope yours are good Mimzy :hugs:

So do you get early scans in the US? I have to wait until 12 weeks :(

Hahah! Twag my DH would have thought the same thing! Good luck!

Mimzy and Dilla - good luck!

AFM: I was right! Got my +OPK today. We BD'd last night after some cajoling which is rare for him but he's been in a terrible mood lately. So tomorrow is Ovulation day! "I think I can! I think I can!" Right? :) hopefully there won't be any trouble convincing him tomorrow, maybe I'll just walk around naked, lol.

Strangely enough- I had some cramping and a really strong pain on the right side earlier today and now nothing, no cramps, no twinges, absolutely nothing. So I wonder, and give me your opinion on this, could I have detected the end of the surge today? And have ovulated earlier today maybe?

Gracie very possible good thing you did the deed last night just to be on the safe side!! and congrats on the positive OPK. I know when I cramp and feel a pop that is the day I'm ovulating and next day nothing.

I got results they have more than doubled! in the 2,000's now so around a 20 hour doubling rate. So she said I don't have to go back for any more blood work just go to my US on the 16th. I'm so relieved although I know I won't be completely confident till I hear that HB hopefully I hear one on the 16th and its not too early.

Gracie - Congrats on the +OPK! I like your plan to just walk around naked :haha:

Mimzy - That is awesome news!!!

The 16th won't get here soon enough! I will be 6w2d on the 16th. So hopefully will see a HB!

Twag - normally u/s happen in weeks 9-12, but when you have infertility issues they usually bring us in week 6/7 for first ultrasound. At least that is how it is in my area.

Dill I was 6w2D when I saw HB with DS although according to them I was only 5w6Ds. This time around on the 16th I'll be 5W5D so hopefully its not too soon...I'm so nervous about that! Because I know its possibly too soon but I know I will still freak if I don't hear the HB :wacko:

I will be thinking good HB thoughts for us both! But wow so your beta was already 2000 at this point! That is a very strong beta!!!

That's fantastic news from you ladies!

I got a pretty strong cramp about an hour ago and now a few twinges on my roght side so I'm crossing every body part :p

Dilla and mimzy so happy your results came back good!! Mimzy, any chance it could be twins?? Those are high numbers!

gracie so glad we will be in the TWW together!! Bring on the Bfps!!

Good luck ladies catching those eggs sounds like they are nice strong ones :thumbup::dust:

Mimzy great news about your betas :thumbup: I only know from what I see on here but they sounds like high numbers for 4 weeks :thumbup: TWINS :winkwink:

Dilia - Did you get your numbers back?

AFM - 5 weeks today :cloud9: according to my ticker babies heart starts beating :cloud9: I told my Mum this morning who is very excited (she looks after DS when I am at work so she needed to know early :) ) 12 week scan seems so VERY FAR AWAY :(

Gracie fingers cross for you!!!

Thanks ladies I thought the numbers seemed a little high too. I guess I'm more in the average range of like 5 weeks.(DR. GOOGLE) :haha: But I know my exact date because of my chart. I don't think its twins. They don't run in my family at all. They run in DH's but I hear it only really matters if they run in the mother's side. I did implant super early this time, 5 DPO so maybe that's why my numbers are higher than average.:shrug:

I still haven't told any of my family, going to try and wait till 12 weeks or at least till I hear HB. I know they will all be super shocked!

Dill I did some googling and read that if HCG levels are over 6000 you are more likely to hear a heartbeat. So praying both our levels are there by March 26th!

Graciesmom - Hope you catch that eggie!

Litebright - Hope this TWW goes quickly and you see that BFP at the end!!

Twag - Aw exciting you told your mum! Happy 5 weeks! :) My numbers came back at 783 which wasn't quite doubling but close enough!

Mimzy - I am going to try and wait until 12 weeks as well to tell. Glad to hear about the 6000 number. You should be there no problem by 16th! If I keep at the rate I have been going, I should be there by then!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->