Back ttc baby no:2, nervous and excited!

Mimzy are you going to test tomorrow? I shouldn't. And I know it'll be negative. But I have 50 tests just calling to me to use them haha

Im getting frustrated!!!! Ive never spotted a day in my life...ever!!! Im either full blown bleeding or not. Im only on cd16 and not due to ovulate til around cd21 and just now when I wiped my cm is tinted pink and had a small pencil eraser sized pink cm glob on the tp!!! What the heck??? Great so either im having a super short screwy cycle (back to cd1 today) or my hormones are wacky. Either way now im less hopeful and we havent even started our bd schedule yet. Please let the pink stop and no short cycle!!! My cycles have always been regular....long but predictable. Im going to be so upset if my hormones are this wacky. I had a normal 34 day cycle after my dnc....I should be good!!!!

Could be an O bleed or implant bleed? Is teeny tiny amount sure it isn't AF hun :hugs:

Mimzy & litebright I'm so excited for you guys. Looking forward to seeing those pee sticks lol

Dillapickle sorry your nursing journey has come to an end, I know it's not really what you wanted. And I do hope you get that surprise bfp

Heather if you had a normal cycle after your d&c then I would have thought your cycles were back to normal but you never know. Could it have just been a bit of old blood or if you've BD you could of irritated your cervix a bit. FX it's a normal cycle for you

I have no idea! It honestly feels and looks like ib....but that would mean I ovulated a few days after my period stopped....2 weeks before my normal O time and if it is O pain instead, its still 1 week before normal O....so idk. But we have been bding so either way im covered. But I would be super afraid of a baby concieved on a wacky cycle. We did bd the night before. No more pink this morning...just that one time...but a bit crampy (maybe im just too focused about whats going on??) Hopefully its all done and the bding starts on saturday for 10 days every other day!!! Yay!!

Heather sorry for such a screwy cycle!! Must be annoying to have no idea what's going on. I def wouldn't count yourself out tho at cd16. Sounds like you covered all bases with bd'ing just incase :thumbup:

Dill, it's hard to quit nursing. :hugs: I remember I was going to stop and then she bit me and I was like I can't have my last nursing session be a bad one! So I quit the next day instead lol.

I tested this morning at 7-8 dpo :haha: I wasn't expecting anything so wasn't disappointed with the bfn. I have tons of tests and needed to feed my addiction. I'll be testing everyday until AF shows. Still feeling cramps. Yesterday it was still just left side but today feels like it goes across the whole bottom of my back.

Nursing was hard to stop but I was ready myself. The night before his 1st bday I was so over it all and thought id be done...but wanted to be able to officially say I made it a full year so I fed one last time too! So yea, I made it a full year!! :thumbup:

I am 8DPO but don't think I will see any BFP! Tonight is my last night BF :cry: but then once I get AF I will get started on my FET cycle!!

I'm also 8DPO and not feeling very confident... I know stopping BF is an emotional time. :hugs: I stopped at 14 months too! What is FET? sorry don't know the acronym.

I stopped at 10 months. I think next baby I'm going to try and make it the full year. I was working and pumping with DD and I just wanted my body back.

Litebright

Didn't test...holding out till Sunday which will be 10DPO still early since last time I didn't get a BFP till 12DPO but DH leaves for 3 weeks Sunday so i want to test before he leaves. That is if AF doesn't show before then. Last cycle my LP was only 9 days. I had some very lightly tinted pink glob of cm today after BM. Its super frustrating that I'm spotting so much this LP :growlmad: I don't think I'll be seeing a BFP so that means I must have some hormonal imbalance. :(

Seems like we're all having messed up cycles! Grr

I only managed to breastfeed for 2 weeks, I was absolutely devasted when I had to stop. I had such a bad latch at the beginning and no support that the pain from how badly my nipples was damaged was just horrific! I did try to get him back on the boob once they'd healed a little but by then he just wanted a bottle :cry:

I got to breast feed until my son was 6 months then I pumped until a year. My husband was very opinionated about it...like he wanted me to stop BF before 6 months . I told him no. THIS time I'm doing it my way and for however long I want. But I agree- the teeth and biting were almost a deal breaker.

Last Clomid Pill tonight!! The countdown to O begins :) OPK's start Monday hopefully O next weekend then a BFP on valentines day....in a perfect world everything will go my way.

Gracies that sounds perfect! Hope all goes as planned! And yes do it your way this time around and BF your baby for as long as you want. What does he think women's breasts are for? LOL

Thanks for all the support on my last night!

LiteBright - I would have done one more night too if she bite me! Want to end on a good note! :)

Mimzy - FET is Frozen Embryo Transfer. That is what finally worked for us to get DD. Luckily, we still have some embryos frozen so don't have to go through all the IVF shots this time around :thumbup:

FF is still saying I did O but I am not 100% sure, if I did I'm so pissed I stopping BDing! Today's temp was weird though! Woke up later than normal because I forgot to set my alarm and my temp was so high 36.90. I thought that just seemed really high so I temps again and it had gone down to 36.84, tired again in a couple of mins and it was down to 36.74, and then started to go back up when I tried again. I've stuck with the 36.74 because your resting temp should be lower than your normal awake temp so surely that first temp must have been wrong. I did have my ds and the dog at either side of me so maybe that made it higher than it should have been?

Im glad im not the only one frusterated this cycle. More spotting again this morning....im so afraid its going to turn into af any moment. Then this would be a 17 day cycle. :cry:

7dpo and I had a massive temp drop this morning, boobs were killing last night and I've felt all bloated just like when I'm going to get af. Pretty sure I'll come on at some point today! I don't know what would have been worse no O or a 6 day lp! Still poas this morning though because I can't help myself lol, bfn obviously

:hugs: Diliapickle for your last night of Bfeeding :hugs: I stopped Bfeeding my little man when he was 9 months purely because he bit me a couple of times but the 3rd time he bit so hard it made my nipple bleed for a day and I was nervous then to feed him so I decided to stop whilst it was still a happy memory for me and him and he was fine :cloud9:

PrincessTaz - a temp drop at 7dpo could be implant and not necessarily AF - keeping FX for you :hugs: and sending lots of :dust:

agree with Twag could be good thing Princess

AFM: thought for sure Friday night that AF was coming and would be here either that night or Sat morning but never showed. Tested Sunday DPO 10 (my LP is only 11 days average) BFN. Still no AF and don't really feel like its coming anymore. My temp shot up today but I"m also sick so it very well could be from that. If AF doesn't show I'll test again tomorrow. Last time I didn't get BFP till 12DPO.

FX Mimzy hope you get to see a :bfp: soon :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->