Bad and funny dates... Share your stories :)

I went for a drink with someone and went to the toilet. Half way up the stairs I get a text from him saying he missed me. The day after I got out the shower to 78 texts and 93 missed calls, in the space of a ten minute shower. I let him down and didnt see him again apart from an odd night out but still kept in contact with one of his friends. Years 4/5 years later he finds out from his friend I have a lo and am in a relationship, sends me an fb message saying he wants to look after me and lo while trying to ban me from speaking to my boyfriend. Needless to say he was told where to go. He deleted his fb after that because he couldn't bare to see what was happening in my life even tho he was never on my friends list at this point.

I went on a first date with a guy who invited me round for dinner and had made me- tomato soup and another type of soup (can't remember what), with smoked salmon on toast and spring rolls for starter, and for main was (all on one plate)- 2 sausages, a salmon steak, a beef steak, a chicken breast, about 20 people's worth of mash, a portion of chips, erm...oh yeah a couple of rashers of bacon (I think?), more bread and finally about 6 peas at the edge. He was really offended that I didn't eat it all. And for desert was ice cream, cheesecake and something else I really can't remember. It was quite cute, he was so pleased with himself, saying how he doesn't normally cook from scratch. I was like...erm, yeah, actually what you've done here is give me a slice of every animal but I'm not sure you followed an actual recipe...

He kept saying how he'd made the soup from scratch, then went to get the packet of what he used for a base...it was a tin of tomato soup!

Then next time I went round for lunch, he had cooked 20 sausages and nothing else, and was really surprised when I said maybe we should have pasta with it.

And I went to his house the next time so we could walk to a local restaurant and when I got there he goes, "do you mind if I do a quick workout before we go?" and strips down and starts lifting weights whilst I'm stood there in my glad rags ready to go out! I was like, erm, are you trying to impress me because I'm actually really hungry here.

Didn't go out again after that.

I went for a drink with someone and went to the toilet. Half way up the stairs I get a text from him saying he missed me. The day after I got out the shower to 78 texts and 93 missed calls, in the space of a ten minute shower. I let him down and didnt see him again apart from an odd night out but still kept in contact with one of his friends. Years 4/5 years later he finds out from his friend I have a lo and am in a relationship, sends me an fb message saying he wants to look after me and lo while trying to ban me from speaking to my boyfriend. Needless to say he was told where to go. He deleted his fb after that because he couldn't bare to see what was happening in my life even tho he was never on my friends list at this point.

Oh God that's awful!

It was rather strange. He knew I had a lot of police in my family so I think thats why he accepted it pretty easily. Aww thats kinda cute mrspear although at the same time I'd of probably assumed he was a feeder lol

I went on a first date with a guy who invited me round for dinner and had made me- tomato soup and another type of soup (can't remember what), with smoked salmon on toast and spring rolls for starter, and for main was (all on one plate)- 2 sausages, a salmon steak, a beef steak, a chicken breast, about 20 people's worth of mash, a portion of chips, erm...oh yeah a couple of rashers of bacon (I think?), more bread and finally about 6 peas at the edge. He was really offended that I didn't eat it all. And for desert was ice cream, cheesecake and something else I really can't remember. It was quite cute, he was so pleased with himself, saying how he doesn't normally cook from scratch. I was like...erm, yeah, actually what you've done here is give me a slice of every animal but I'm not sure you followed an actual recipe...

He kept saying how he'd made the soup from scratch, then went to get the packet of what he used for a base...it was a tin of tomato soup!

Then next time I went round for lunch, he had cooked 20 sausages and nothing else, and was really surprised when I said maybe we should have pasta with it.

And I went to his house the next time so we could walk to a local restaurant and when I got there he goes, "do you mind if I do a quick workout before we go?" and strips down and starts lifting weights whilst I'm stood there in my glad rags ready to go out! I was like, erm, are you trying to impress me because I'm actually really hungry here.

:rofl: I think you win the prize for strangest.

Ok I wasn't on this date, but I was involved init ( not willingly) anyway.
This was about 8 years ago, I had split up from my boyfriend about a week previously. We had dated for about 2 or 3 months. Anyway I'd broke up with him because I felt he wasn't over his ex. So I was watching TV when I got a phone call from this guy. He wanted me to tell his date that he was a nice guy, and to tell her how good he was in bed:growlmad: I told him I wouldn't, it was embaressing me, the girl and himself. Next thing I know I'm speaking o this poor girl........I told him to walk away he obviuosly has no respect for her. Her reply was that I was jealous :dohh: I would have felt bad for her if she hadn't been so rude, surely she could see how inappropriate the phone call was

Mine is just embarrassing. On a second or third date with a guy I liked sooo much (I was 18) he invited me to a friends party at a village hall. I was so nervous I downed 2 mugs of staight vodka (really!) Before my mum, bless her, drove me there.
Anyway I carried on drinking, and had these Jeans on that had an integral belt, and I got so drunk I couldn't do them up, and I ended up with all his friends, who I'd never met before around me trying to help me do up my trousers. Like on hands and knees pulling at the zip etc.
I never did get to do them up because I must have broken them but we did date for three more months!
Then he dumped me, and that was hideously cringy too, but that's not a date story!

:rofl:

Good job you weren't vegetarian

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member