Bad baby fever

lucky_star

Reaction score
I got my tubes tied after my 4th child who will be turning 4 in a week and a half. For the past month I have had baby fever so bad to the point I find myself so sad and upset! Never matter what I do I can’t shake this feeling all though I wasn’t sure about having more kids I didn’t want my tubes tide that was more my husbands choice! It made it so permanent and I haven been same since! Anyone else going through something similar? And if so how did/do you cope? I’m ready to feel normal again! ��

I feel the same at the minute, my youngest is 2 1/2 and I suddenly feel like everybody I know is either having a baby or just announced they are pregnant. I’m hoping that’s the only reason I feel this way. I’ve also been preoccupying myself with Christmas shopping but now I’m almost done and I feel like I have nothing to distract me. I have the implant in but thought I was ovulating at the weekend and now I’m convincing myself that the implant could have failed even though that’s never ever happened

I'm feeling the same...my husband absolutely does NOT want a 3rd, but I've been going in between feeling broody and wanting that 3rd and final baby, and being done. I don't think we'll have another, my husband is dead set against it, and I'll be 38 next month. I always imagined I'd have 3 babies, so I feel a little incomplete, but I know I'd be overwhelmed with 3. I'm just trying to enjoy my 2 and reconcile myself that this will be it. but honestly, baby fever is REAL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->