bad day

kirstyloo82

Reaction score
morning girls. just wanted to ask how do you deal with the kids when your having an off day? im feeling a bit grotty today, with a sore throat and headache, but mostly im just in a bad mood! one of those kinds of days that i could just do with curling up on the sofa, under a blanket on my own with some sausage and mash and a good film. where should i put the kids though. tie em up and gag them? lol

please tell me you have bad days too, its not like me, normally i cant wait for morning so the kids wake up and we can play, but not today.

:hugs: It's so hard when your not well but I guess us mummies just have to get on with it :( I think it's what makes us so special!
I hope you feel better soon hun. xxx

It's hard hey? I know a lot of people have family around to help but I'm guessing you don't? I don't have any family near enough to help so I know what it's like.
Hope you feel better soon!

It's hard hey? I know a lot of people have family around to help but I'm guessing you don't? I don't have any family near enough to help so I know what it's like.
Hope you feel better soon!

well they dont live to far away, but they all work and i couldnt ask them to take time off. just got to deal with it i guess. ill get some love off oh when he gets home tonight, but thats not until 8pm, and kds are usually in bed. my friend is coming round for coffee later, maybe thatll work?!

Well I only have Kathryn but if I'm really sick and DH is working I just switch Kathryn from the walker to jumperoo to playpen and keep doing it when she gets cranky (of course I feed and change her too) and I have the tv on a lot (bad mommy, I know) and sleep during Kathryn's nap time. And keep myself medicated (fever reducer, cold medicine, headache meds, or whatever is the matter)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->