Bad FRERs? Progression 2 Brands

Thanks Drudai!!

MrsMB, are you on the August Watermelons FB page? If so...remind me who you are lol. I could never remember who was who. I DO remember you from BnB when we were TTCing in 2015, though. :blush::dohh:

I know that darkness of lines dont reeaally mean much when its all said and done. But I cant help but get a little excited that the control line is fading. Im going to see if I can find a pic of my test, this time, from May...

Attachments

• IMG_5227_zpstkboewnj.jpg
    IMG_5227_zpstkboewnj.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 7
Yeah I have zero doubts... You're doing well. :) <3

You're doing really well. I really don't know if that test can get any darker!!!!

Hmmm.... I don't know how to really specify. We got BFPs about the same time and I was cheering you on :) I was a part of the Watermelons group but wasn't active... I was an FTM with constant stupid spotting because of sensitive cercix and baby girl

Current situation...been up since 3am. It's now almost 5 and I have to be up by 8 to go to this stupid theme park. I know I'm not going to have fun walking around with a grumpy baby who won't be napping. I'm going to be so tired. Hormones are in full force. I'm irritated knowing dh is sleeping soundly. lol

Oh dear, that sounds tiring and stressful. I hope your day today goes as possible :hugs:

Amazing lines! :wohoo:

I hope you have had a lovely day today :)

You're doing really well. I really don't know if that test can get any darker!!!!

Hmmm.... I don't know how to really specify. We got BFPs about the same time and I was cheering you on :) I was a part of the Watermelons group but wasn't active... I was an FTM with constant stupid spotting because of sensitive cercix and baby girl

You should come back to the FB group. I love seeing pics and updates on everyones babies. It may be the only reason I go on FB anymore. Can you believe they are already almost a year old!

Let me just tell you guys...Bushe Gardens was torture!! I just got home (was there for 10 hours). My feet are killing me!! I dont ever want to do that again. Last time, we went to Sea World when I was 7 months pregnant. I thought I was going to die. It was horrible. Never...again. :nope:

Atleast my mind was kept off being pregnant and peeing on tests. Which, you know I did as soon as I got home lol. Peed on a cheapie and its really dark. Its nice to look at. :blush: Going to use a FRER maybe later tonight. Going for the last beta tomorrow. Im curious what the levels will be.

Siiigh so glad to be home...

That sounds like a long and stressful day! :hugs:

Good luck with your next test and your beta :)

Good luck with your beta today! Will be looking forward to your update!

I'm sorry to hear that it was a long day for you :hugs:

Good luck with your Beta's :)

Second beta (only a day after the first) was 189. I guess thats ok. Im hoping to get todays beta back tomorrow (Tuesday). Im scared its going to be low or not doubling. Can I even tell if its doubling if it was taken 3 days after the second beta??

Attachments

• IMG_5266_zpso2sf9cqz.jpg
    IMG_5266_zpso2sf9cqz.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5268_zpsput9ewt2 (1).jpg
    IMG_5268_zpsput9ewt2 (1).jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 19
Your last beta doubled in less than 48 hours, that's amazing!!! Also, I swear there won't be any dye left in the control line if you test again. That frer is going to explode.

The nurse called me at 730 this morning. I hadnt even rolled out of bed yet lol. Third and last beta is 660! I guess thats pretty good. :happydance:

I was looking at my calendar, and if I make it that far, Ill be 7 weeks and 3 days at my first appointment. Hoping theyll do a scan.

That's a great number! One snugly bean getting super comfy in your nest. Absolutely thrilled for you.

I saw your other post and I'm sorry little one is still waking up at night. You still have plenty of time until this baby comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->