Ball Pitt?

KX

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend or does anyone have a little ball pitt for their LO's? :D

When I picked Rebecca up from nursery the other day she was sat in one and loved it, and I would like to buy one...

I've seen the plastic balls in the shops and they are pricey on their own I think :p

Nah mind the lil one - I want one :lol:

:lol:

You could use a travel cot to put the balls in thats what my sis in law did for my neice and i think Vicky did too (see pic in her sig)

i got a bargain ball pit 4m elc 4 £7!!!

Oh when I saw the post title I thought it was going to be a post about Brad Pitts Testicles or something!

I will go away again now . . .

Cat said:
Oh when I saw the post title I thought it was going to be a post about Brad Pitts Testicles or something!

:shock:

:rofl: :rofl:

Arcanegirl said:
:lol:

You could use a travel cot to put the balls in thats what my sis in law did for my neice and i think Vicky did too (see pic in her sig)

Thats exactly what i did, filled up his travel cot with plastic balls ! they were on offer in tesco a while ago, 100 balls for 2.49 so bought a few packets and filled it up !!!! although the novelty has worn off now so he decides to throw every single ball out of the cot so it takes me ages to clear it all up !!!!! lol

KX said:
Can anyone recommend or does anyone have a little ball pitt for their LO's? :D

When I picked Rebecca up from nursery the other day she was sat in one and loved it, and I would like to buy one...

I've seen the plastic balls in the shops and they are pricey on their own I think :p

Dont fall into that trap. :lol: You will buy one for the house and she wont look at it. Done that last year, she loved this trampoline at playgroup, i bought it for xmas and she didnt look at it till August. :roll:

But an idea might be to get a small paddling pool and a couple of bags of balls from elc or tesco.

Cat said:

me toooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

i have one for kacy one of my mum mates gave it me she has made the pitt for the balls and got the balls and put it in their when we first got it kacy was a bit small for it, but since she can crawl she goes nuts at it she climbs in and out of it and pushes them along the fall

I was the same, Seren loves the ball pit at the soft play place we go to. So Santa is bringing her one :wink: I wanted one she could crawl in and out off, we did think about the travelcot option but she would get annoyed and want out, then in, then out. I also wanted one that popped up instead of inflatable (am so lazy :D )There is this one which we have ordered which comes with the balls

https://www.prezzybox.com/products/index.aspx?pid=888

ELC also does one but it is out of stock at the mo. Whether it'll come back in soon I don't know, no balls included with this one

https://www.elc.co.uk/toy-40309

Hope this helps :D

alexis just got a ball pit for her bday today me and her daddy got it for her, but i haven't opened it till tomorrow, i think she'll like it tho... i LOVED them when i was younger...still do matter of fact lol :oops: so even if she doesn't like it i know i will :D just have to figure out how to stop my dog eating the balls :roll:

im not gonna comment cos i pissed :lol:

You pissed where Sophie? :rofl: :hugs:

Thanks for your help ladies :D

:oops: oh my god this is why i dont drink! sorry :oops:

Don't apologise i love reading drunken posts! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members