Bamboozle stretch and Gen Y wrap-serenity *Offers please*

JA1988

Reaction score
I've just bought 2 baby blush and LOVE them so am parting with a few bits to fund my new love!

1 tots bots bamboozle stretch (the new one) it is size 2 and prewashed but never been on a bum! £9 ALL IN! SOLD

I am also parting with a BRAND NEW Gen y universal wrap size small in 'Serenity' brand new not even washed! £11 all in.

Attachments

• Gen y wrap 001.jpg
    Gen y wrap 001.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Gen y wrap 003.jpg
    Gen y wrap 003.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 4
oooooooooooh that wrap is sooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous but I doubt it would fit my 14 monther :rofl:

oooooooooooh that wrap is sooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous but I doubt it would fit my 14 monther :rofl:

I know it's gorgeous isn't it! But I have almost all the current gen y wraps and want to buy some baby blush! x

Whhhhhyyyyyy did i just buy 2 pairs of longsies!!! :cry:

:dohh: lol

I have to say I LOVE the baby blush's, got them today and the pics really didn't do them justice they are lovely! x

Glad you like them :D My camera is shite so people always say to me things i sell are better than they looked :dohh:

Oooh, that wrap is stunning! But... I don't neeeed any more wraps, I already have two and only 5 fitteds to go under them! Darnit, stop tempting me!

Sorry for slow reply, only just seen this! Yes I'll take £9.50 but please cover fees! PM me if you want this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->