Bank issue or store issue?

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Last night I went to have photos printed at the instant photo center at a store here. The machine declined my debit card (I knew I had enough money though), so I went home and checked my online banking to see if something was wrong with my account or I had missed a bill or something.

No issues, my balance was still higher than my purchase too. But the machine took my money out of my account still!

Do I call the store to have the issue resolved?
Or call my bank?

:wacko:

I would go into the store and also print off and take in your account statement if you can proving you have paid them and they should refund you the money xxxxxx

We had this happen, we rang the bank and they said its the stores fault as it wasnt a direct debit...We took our statment down and got our money back there and then

take the reciept showing your payment was declined to your bank (they will already be able to see your statement) and start there. If you bank with TD their systems can be funny sometimes

I'm with a credit union. I tossed the receipt (silly, I'll never do that again!!).. I had to go into the bank and they had to put a trace on it and I had to sign forms and give a statement :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->