Bargain!! :d

P

pinkmummy

Just won this off eBay

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...86&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&autorefresh=true

We're off to pick it up tomorrow :) xx

I do agree its a bargain, but really would strongly advise against buying second hand car seats. I notice that it does say it hasnt been involved in an accident but dont know how much i would trust someone on ebay. Not all signs of being involved in an impact are visable, sorry for being negative but when it involves safety and that x

Wow:shock: bargin of the year!even if you decided u did not like it you could throw it away for that price lol x

I do agree its a bargain, but really would strongly advise against buying second hand car seats. I notice that it does say it hasnt been involved in an accident but dont know how much i would trust someone on ebay. Not all signs of being involved in an impact are visable, sorry for being negative but when it involves safety and that x

I was just about to say 'don't want to rain on your parade but...'. I agree :shrug:
You could use it as a seat :)

It will be ok as a spare etc, has tobe safter than NO seat if a situtation arose.

Bargin!

just try make sure they dont try palm you off tomorow and say 99p plus blah blah blah!

I was just about to say 'don't want to rain on your parade but...'. I agree :shrug:
You could use it as a seat :)

I did think this too but didn't want to put a dampner on things. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back