Bargains 2021

Wow those are some fantastic bargains thanks !

my girls got the teal coloured set last year and loved it !

Jj Whitley mango & papaya gin is down to £13 on Amazon.
It usually hovers around £15 anyway but £13 is quite good if buying for a gift (or stocking up the cupboard like I did)
It’s really sweet though not like traditional gins.

Just looked and the pink cherry is also £13. Not tried this one yet but give me a day or so and I will have :haha:

Does anyone know when Smyths do their money off ? X

Does anyone know when Smyths do their money off ? X

I was chatting to the manager of a local store a while back and he seemed to think they won't be doing them anymore. Basically he said the staff hated them so the company took covid as an opportunity to scrap them :( Whether this is 100% accurate and/or permanent I don't know... obviously last year they didn't have any voucher promotions but previously they had the big one every September and it hasn't returned this year either. I loved that promo, saved me so much with 3 kids!

Last edited:
I was chatting to the manager of a local store a while back and he seemed to think they won't be doing them anymore. Basically he said the staff hated them so the company took covid as an opportunity to scrap them :( Whether this is 100% accurate and/or permanent I don't know... obviously last year they didn't have any voucher promotions last year but previously they had the big one every September and it hasn't returned this year either. I loved that promo, saved me so much with 3 kids!
Ahhh that’s such a shame !! My girls have picked a few things out of there this year and the promo would have helped !! Hopefully they will do something but like you say does not look good !

Have not seen any real bargains for a few years now ! It’s gone crazy !

Smyths have an early black Friday sale going on approx £10-25 off things.

Tesco also have upto half price off toys for Clubcard holders

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->