Barley there line on OPK.. 1dpo???

Shorty88

Mama to 3 beautiful children x
Reaction score
I done a opk this morning to see if I was still ovulating well a positive test I mean..

It's barley there now should I wait for a stark white test to see myself 1 dpo?

Generally you’ll ovulate 12-36 hours after a positive OPK (it’s not guaranteed though, all an OPK can tell you is that your body is gearing up to ovulate, the best way to confirm it is to track your BBT).
You don’t have to wait for it to turn negative though. A negative is anything other than the line being as darker or darker than the control line. Some people will have a faint second line all the time.

Generally you’ll ovulate 12-36 hours after a positive OPK (it’s not guaranteed though, all an OPK can tell you is that your body is gearing up to ovulate, the best way to confirm it is to track your BBT).
You don’t have to wait for it to turn negative though. A negative is anything other than the line being as darker or darker than the control line. Some people will have a faint second line all the time.

Defo ovulated on Friday, positive test 2nd line stronger than the control line, loads of ewcm (sorry timi) and cramping .. just going to count this as 1 DPO as I only have a 28 day cycle so am due af on the 1st of July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->