Barn / Farm animal playset

Status
Not open for further replies.

felix555

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend one.

Not the ELC one because the animals are a bit too cartoon like. I'd prefer if the animals are more realistic.

Thanks

Anything by playmobil is always a good buy. My boys have the zoo and the Noah's ark which have been played with a lot.

Never thought of Playmobil! Will check it out thanks

Animal Planet also has a toys line at Toysrus. I know I've seen multiple different animal sets, like zoo animals, seas animals, farm animals, dinosaurs, etc. They are made to look pretty realistic.

A few years ago we got the Melissa & Doug fold and go wooden barn which is really good and added some Schleich animals which are awesome.

jd83 - I checked now, they don't stock the Animal planet range in the Toys R Us UK (or anywhere else I have seen) I checked the US site and they do look good!

meldmac - I love melissa and doug stuff! I think I may just go for that one and the Schleich are 3 for 2 at the moment at one of the toy shops here

jd83 - I checked now, they don't stock the Animal planet range in the Toys R Us UK (or anywhere else I have seen) I checked the US site and they do look good!

meldmac - I love melissa and doug stuff! I think I may just go for that one and the Schleich are 3 for 2 at the moment at one of the toy shops here

Bummer, you guys always seem to get gipped on the good toys over there, lol!

My DD has a farm animal play mat and we just bought some animals from the entertainer (like the schlech ones but cheaper) and she does fine with them.

At my parents she has a great farm set that they got weekly from the newsagent, would come with a book and animals/shed/people etc worked out ridiculously expensive but DD loves it. Cant remember what it is called though.

I am also a massive fan of soft toys....I love Oskar and Ellen
https://www.littlepoppetsclothing.c...+listing+ads&gclid=CJf9yp6-7cECFYHHtAodIgwAiA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back