Bathing baby

emmylou92

Hollie's Mammy
Reaction score
So Hollie need's a bath.

But....i dont want to wash her smell away.

i know its a random post but she will just smell like baby soap :(

You don't need to use soap or anything :) I didn't start using it till Connor was a few weeks old :) x

Honestly, she will still smell like baby!!

Mia needed bathing quite soon, as she still had alot of gunk in her hair.
But she still smelt like baby!
xx

they always smell like babies even when they have a bath! :D

Lily doesnt as much anymore though, its quite sad :( lol! x

yes, like everyone else, she will still smell like a baby! especially as soon as she eats the first time after the bath- haha.

Kenny still smells like a baby and he's had about every day of his life (almost) lol! I know the feeling though :) :flower:

she is 5 days old today and she has lready started to change....i'm taking so many pictures its unreal....want to keep her a baby as long as possible. x

I think kent had his baby smell for quite a long time... we didnt use soap or anything the 1st few times.. their little skins so delicate and its not like their filthy lol...

Enjoy the babyness... it doesnt last long lol :(

Ahh, the baby smell. :cloud9:
Like everyone said, even after baths with soap they will still smell like babies after a little bit. I really enjoy the smell of her soap too though, haha.

I dont think honestly the baby smell goes away ( unless they have given you the gift of a dirty dipe). Lane is almost 9 months and he still smels of baby!

awwwh, i remember not wanting to wash JJ :haha: but like the others have said the smell doesn't really go away! :cloud9:

Emma now recieves a bath every night around 730. The first we had to bath her at home, as they gave her a bath in the hospital, I was really afraid of getting her umbilical cord wet :/... But it gets easier, and they like NEVER lose the baby smell. :D which is a good thing! Lol

Ava still smells like baby after her bath, baby and Tesco baby bath - smells lush!

I so understand wanting to keep her a baby as long as possible! I know it's silly, but I've cried so many nights about how much she is changing and how fast time is going by. I especially hated it the first month or so when she was just changing so much every day and I felt like time was FLYING!! It is still flying, but I'm learning to put it in perspective and enjoy it- for instance, getting older also means being able to smile, laugh, recognize you and be happy to see you :) Every little growth will be rewarding. Try to stay positive :) xxx

My little stinky twins had a bath tonight, no doubt that tomorrow morning they will have "their smell" back lol!

I've started using infacare bubble bath and shampoo, it smells sooo nice, I'm addicted to it haha! I bath the boys then smell them for ages... ahhh infacare :)!! xx

i think im gunna buy johsnons top to toe wash cause that what i used when he was tiny, tbh he doesnt smell of baby now he just smells of food, sick and whatever else or washing powder!

Amari still smells like a baby and shes been bathed hundreds of times!
dont worry hun :flower: The smell stays... I think its the smell of milk and sick :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->