Bathing baby

i never thought a year ago i would be sat her asking other mum's how to keep my baby smelling of baby...nor did i think i would be so excited over poo changing colour (sorry if tmi)

oh motherhood.....its lush.

i never thought a year ago i would be sat her asking other mum's how to keep my baby smelling of baby...nor did i think i would be so excited over poo changing colour (sorry if tmi)

Haha babies poo changing colour always made me and OH laugh!!

We named them: A Greeny, A Chicken Korma, A Tikka Masala, Golden Nuggets...

I would call through to the other room going "Frazer's done a Korma! Whats Max done?" ..."Few golden nuggets over here!" :haha: :haha:

I was going to have chicken tikka masala for tea tonight as well :cry: xx

Haha same! But no amount of stinky nappies are putting me of my food lol! ...ooooh onion bhajis mmmm :D xxx

I dont think honestly the baby smell goes away ( unless they have given you the gift of a dirty dipe). Lane is almost 9 months and he still smels of baby!

:rofl::rofl:

...Esmee still smells like baby and she's 8 months old :)
x

Haha babies poo changing colour always made me and OH laugh!!

We named them: A Greeny, A Chicken Korma, A Tikka Masala, Golden Nuggets...

I would call through to the other room going "Frazer's done a Korma! Whats Max done?" ..."Few golden nuggets over here!" :haha: :haha:

^^ :haha:
We call Esmee's poops 'Fudge Dragons' :haha:
xx

Hahahaha I love how this thread has gone from bathing a baby and the cute baby smell to ...what we call our babies poos!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->