bathing with your children

Uvlollypop

finally a mum
Reaction score
im curious to see what peoples points of view are on bathing with your children? i havnt bathed faith on her own yet shes always just come in with me when im nearly finished.

it just seems easier to me just to dunk her in at the end of my bath, also bfeeding in the bath is great

caitlyn usually goes in on her own. But occasionally, if i fancy a bath, we have one together. It's fun!

xx

Some nights I do. Its fun.
I bathed as a child with my mom and dad.Seperately of course until I asked my dad why his peepee is different....LOL! That was the time I started to bathe alone.

I love to!!! Most of the time I bath her alone. But if we have time, I will get in with her and we play!!! She showers with me sometimes too :)

I put all my kids in the bath with me sometimes. I'm their mother. Also it's much easier. There's nothing at all weird about it.:)

I do sometimes, it gives us something else to do since she cant do much yet.

ive asked james if he wants to bath with her but he says hed find it uncomfortable its a shame social stigmas make us think twice about doing things that seem so natural

I want to bath Oliver with me. I tried the other day - just put a bit of water in and we were both really uncomfy. Didn't work for us.
So what did I do wrong? Do you fill the bath up and just get a good grip, or just have a little on the bottom?

ive asked james if he wants to bath with her but he says hed find it uncomfortable its a shame social stigmas make us think twice about doing things that seem so natural

i agree completely. it's such a shame. do you think he'd feel differently if faith was a boy, or is it because he's the dad. my husband doesn't feel comfortable bathing our kids either.

So true...ugh

i fill the bath up to a normal depth for me then get james to bring her in when the waters cooled down enough, then bend my knees and sit her on them so her bodys in the water. i also have a small towel i take in the bath to cover her with so she dont feel exposed or cold :-D she loves it, she gets very alert.

I want to bath Oliver with me. I tried the other day - just put a bit of water in and we were both really uncomfy. Didn't work for us.
So what did I do wrong? Do you fill the bath up and just get a good grip, or just have a little on the bottom?

When I bath with her I fill the bath up, but she likes bathing on her own too, because she LOVES to splash...she is an all aorund water baby. She loves swimming too :)

i agree completely. it's such a shame. do you think he'd feel differently if faith was a boy, or is it because he's the dad. my husband doesn't feel comfortable bathing our kids either.

i think its cause shes a girl, if he said to anyone oh i had a bath with my daughter last night they would instantly assume it was werid... its a shame

although it might me cause shes still pretty tiny

i normally bathe jack on his own but sometimes if i fancy a bath i have one with him and he loves it x

i think its cause shes a girl, if he said to anyone oh i had a bath with my daughter last night they would instantly assume it was werid... its a shame

My husband is the same way, he wont because she is a girl. And he thinks people would think bad...which is so sad, its a bonding thing I think too

My husband is the same way, he wont because she is a girl. And he thinks people would think bad...which is so sad, its a bonding thing I think too

im glad im not the only one thats a bit bummed about it. she loves the bath, he will come and sit in the bathroom with us when we are in the bath but thats as far as it goes.

mind you as soon as she gets in the bath she tried to feed and she ant gunna get anything out of him:rofl:

me and jack have had a bath together a couple of times he loved it i loved it to, i just fill the bath up as if i was having a bath and sit him on me, he mostly has bath by himself but if i want a bath in the day or when hes awake we have it 2gether, i dont think my oh would bath with him, but i've never asked him

im glad im not the only one thats a bit bummed about it. she loves the bath, he will come and sit in the bathroom with us when we are in the bath but thats as far as it goes.

mind you as soon as she gets in the bath she tried to feed and she ant gunna get anything out of him:rofl:

HAHAHA, no doubt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->