bathing with your children

I'd be afraid to do it now, she might shit in the tub!

Harley does it so much getting in the tub with her would be an almost guarantee

Divante bathes on his own usually...but i think having a bath together is fun and is a great way to bond xx

I think if Harley was older and potty trained it would be fun :) But now...no way

When Bren was small I would take him in my bath. He hated baths on his own. Now that he is big and can sit up. I put his little tub in our shower, and fill it up. He loves playing in the water while I have my shower. Plus I find it easier to pull him out of it, and soap him up, then just pop him back in to wash off.

Both myself and OH bath with our boy :) he is 3 now and i still do sometimes,, although he tries pushing me out now so "iggle piggle" and "upsy daisy" can have some room :(

I bathe with Helena, but to be honest, Brian usually does. I find her too slippery, lol. I think its nice that he bathes with her, but its not something we bring up to people. :)
I was bathing her in the little baby bathtub but bringing her in with us is much better. We usually just fill up the tub, get in, and have the other person hand us the baby. Then when getting out we just hand her back to the other person. I usually just sit on the toilet and talk to them and play with Helena, lol. She likes to try and do the back stroke.

i too love to bathe with maddi, its so lovely, i like taking her in the shower with me too! but normally bath her on her own as i do it before james gets in and find it difficult to get in with her without james iygwim! x

Yeah I do sometimes. :)
It's cute and fun for us + it's the only way for me to have a nice long bath instead of a quick shower :lol:

When i had Mollie, i had to have 15 stitches and cudnt bend properly so i used to stand in the shower with her and hold her and have a shower with her.

I had a few baths with her, and tbh DP and me will be bathing this 1 either together or on our own.

I think its a lovely experience, loads of bubbles expecially when they get older and can sit up and a mountain of bath toys.

V xx

Ive always bathed her on her own, mainly because she hates having a bath its such a carry on..in and out as fast as possible! But I will give it a shot with her as it might make her like it more! I used to bathe with lewis when he was little, he loved it, splashing about with mummy. :)

Caitlin gets her own bath but gets in the shower with us and has done from young age - shes loves it :D

I don't think bathing with your baby is weird, I think bathing with a child would just be cramped. Not a fan of baths anyway TBH. Sitting in your own dirt, fun! :rofl:

I don't think bathing with your baby is weird, I think bathing with a child would just be cramped. Not a fan of baths anyway TBH. Sitting in your own dirt, fun! :rofl:
I am not a bath person either... I have to clean a tub about 20 times when I move into a new place before I will even have a have... I like showers...

I have only had one bath with Alexa, she loved the fact that I was in the tubby with her. I have had two showers with her, and she loves that too :)

I am not a bath person either... I have to clean a tub about 20 times when I move into a new place before I will even have a have... I like showers...

I have only had one bath with Alexa, she loved the fact that I was in the tubby with her. I have had two showers with her, and she loves that too :)

I'M SOOO THE SAME! I hate living with people because their funk is also in my bath. When we moved in this house I didn't want to think about the people that had used that tub.. and it was green with limescale (sp?) eww..
luckily we replaced everything so it's all white and brand spankin new (and before we moved it ;) )

I've had one bath with Colton, and it felt cramped + I dont like baths. I have had a few showers with him though, before we moved out on our own. Now we need a new shower head as our water pressure is too hard to take him in teh shower.

i do it every night with fin and so does his dad. it's lovely. plus he loves the deep water as he likes to kick about. i never use those little baby baths xx

the thought is lovely to me but i have the water so hot that i couldnt put her in with me i hate bathing in just warm water

Lou
xxx

I dont bath lol , i cant stand em and if i do i have to shower straight after.
But i dont unserstand why others would think it wierd.
Its natural really , OH loves it too. Doesnt cross our mind at all that because there girls its not really right.

I have bathed with Amelia a few times she loves it! B/fing her in the tub is a little awkward but i love it, just feels so natural for me.
My Hubby has bathed with her once, but to be honest he isn't a bathing person he likes to shower and so do i, we often bring Amelia into the shower with us, she doesn't even cry when the water splashes in her face, i think she is a total water baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->