BAW Bump Buddy Thread

I'm going for full term & Eric & Ernie will be back home for tea :rofl:
I think I should be 7 bang on, but it could be more :shrug::dohh:
Sambs, good luck with the midwife later, hope she's a good un & puts your mind at rest :hugs:
Hairy ballsacks that ms has returned reedy, joe keeps nicking my crackers, but he hates butter of any description (strange boy!) & eats a stack of them dry, yuck! I had a chicken bap for tea last night & it took forever to get down, literally had to force every mouthful, not good :nope: sausage rolls are in the oven so will give those a go today, chilli sounds yum though, except I'm a picky cow & fish out the kidney beans :blush:
Hope Finley gives in to a nap today or he'll be mr grumpy bum tiil bed time.
Hope krissi managed a good weekend & that poshies sunning herself as we speak.
Whats helping your ms missy? Are the Pringles still doing the trick? I ate so many omelettes in wk 5 that I never want to eat one ever ever again!
Off to take the sausage rolls out, they smell goooood!x

I want one of your homemade sausage rolls :brat: they sound yum x
We don't put kidney beans in the chilli, we use baked beans instead :drool:
Ugh dry crackers?? Strange boy lol x
Forgot to get a blackout blind :dohh: no point now as hopefully we'll be moving in to the parents house & they have thick dark curtains on Finley's room x

I'm going for 7+1 x

im a walking paprika pringle tube!! and i guzzle de-caff coffee ad sleep where i can

Maddox wont np today however , so it means i cant either

On Behalf of M2J - WE HAVE A HEARTBEAT!!! :yipee: :wohoo: :cloud9: :cry: :rain: :happydance: :dance: She hasnt mentioned how far she is but Im sure we'll get all the details later on.

I saw 2 magpies on the way home from Tescos earlier.... 2 for joy :yipee:

CONGRATS M2J!!! :wohoo:

:happydance: congrats M2J soooo happy for you x so gonna cry when I see the scan pic x

I want her to hurry up and get home and get uploading!!

Ok here goes :cloud9:
https://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh504/Sarah_Southall/80c31185.jpg

https://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh504/Sarah_Southall/f51dc38a.jpg

https://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh504/Sarah_Southall/10921e08.jpg

https://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh504/Sarah_Southall/ea020fa5.jpg

Check out my beautiful baba :cry: just can't believe it....FINALLY!we got to hear those magical words, well we have a strong hb!

:cry: Beautiful..... I am balling my eyes out here xxx CONGRATS!!

TOLD YOU SO!!!! xxx

:rofl: LOVE that spoiler!
Thankyou for sharing in our joy, we can't stop smiling, my face muscles are aching!!
Your turn on sat Sambs & we're super dooper close on dates now bump bud xx:hugs:

:happydance: :headspin: :cloud9: :happydance: :headspin: :cloud9: :happydance: :headspin: :cloud9: :happydance: :headspin: :cloud9: :happydance: :headspin: :cloud9: :happydance: :headspin: :cloud9: :happydance: :headspin: :cloud9: :happydance: :headspin: :cloud9:

over the moon for you :D so where did scan put you at then?

Sooooo happy for you :cry: amazing x bet Joe was thrilled to bits x
Beautiful scan pics too xxxx

Lovely scan pic hunni so thrilled for you x

How did mw go Samba?

I am OK thanks for the concern girls. Just exhausted growing people is hard work!! Charleigh is cutting another tooth and has a cold and is full of snot!!

My new symptom is raging headaches!! I got them at this point with Charleigh bear too so not worried but they lasted about a month so hoping they don't go on this long this time!

Hi Krissi! - How are things with Paul?

M/W appointment is now 28th May as it seems I either wrote it down wrong or they told me wrong. I dont know why I would have written down the 14th for no reason iygwim xx

:hugs: krissi

i have Heartburn :/ had some sicky feeling earlier on

Preggo brain Sambs :hugs: glad you got a chat though.
Krissi a month long headache does NOT sound fun at all, & the joys, all we can take is paracetamol which for my headaches are about as effective as a smartie :dohh: hope your little one isn't grizzling for too long, joe used to love his chilled teething ring, dribbles ahoy!

Morning Ladies

How are we doing today?

I had a pizza brunch with friends and then got caught in the rain walking home

heartburn still buggin me a little bit

We've got hail storm raging here atm, it's bloody freezing!! Hope it stops for going to pick Joe up, need to go & buy more sausage roll ingredients :rofl:
Sick, sick, sick here, what's new?!(but still on :cloud9: from yesterday!)
God I remember having epic heartburn in 3rd tri with joe, always remember Lyns saying melon was a godsend so am going to try that for definite :thumbup:
Hope everyone else is well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->