BAW Bump Buddy Thread

Well he did not come home. I think he is next door but not 100% sure. He was due at alcohol councellor at 10am and its at least a 20 min walk so assuming he is not doing that which means there is pretty much no hope. I have hardly slept I am so upset :(

Oh krissi I'm so sorry, you don't deserve to be treated like this :hugs:

As I said to you prev I've had nearly 20yrs of dealing with alcoholics, they are just selfish bast ards, so sorry he's putting you through this, will him not going to the councillor affect the rehab?
Wish there was something I could do to make your situation any better, all I can do is send huge :hugs: could you possibly go & stay with your mum for a few days, just for a break & some adult company?xxxxxx

OK i finally heard from him, he is blaming his addiction which is crap. I understand he has a problem with alcohol but that doesnt mean he has to treat me so badly in the process. He could still be honest and say he has gone on a bender instead of leaving me out of my mind with worry and stress.

Yes but we both know alcoholics don't know the meaning of honesty, either to the people around them, & especially to themselves...
It's such a shit situation to be in, how long till the rehab starts?x

Morning Bumpers Buds!

Hope everyone is well :hugs:

Krissi - Sorry about Paul :hugs:

M2J - Have I got all your appointments right on the first page?

Reedy - How is the sickness today?

Poshie - Are you on holiday tomorrow?

Missy - Still feeling preggers? How is the amazon list coming on?

AFM.... got lots of lovely symptoms so although still not feeling completely at ease... Im doing OK :winkwink: xxx

HAPPY FRIDAY! xxx

i dont feel pregnant at all right now :/ im hoping its cos im too full of cold.....

I'm 15 weeks & still don't feel pregnant lol I just feel like I have the longest sickness bug ever :haha:
Sickness is here, Finley did a poo on his potty & it stank so I emptied it & then I was dry heaving & bringing up bile.......nice feeling rough today x

Loving your symptoms Kerry x

now that i actually sit n think about it,

i feel a tearfl mess - over a cold - not exactly normal eh?
and crumbs from toast are pissing me off - why do they have to get everywhere?
got some achey twinges goin on on my left side - like a pulled muscle kinda ache.....

urgh i just wanna fast fwd a few weeks, just a few plz ...

Morning ladies :)

Samba - :D

Holibops for me tomorrow :happydance: Can't wait to get away from the routine hum drum of every day life and spend some time in the sun with my darling boys :D Nearly all packed and ready to go, just a few last minute things to do.

Krissi - sorry you have having such a rough time :hugs:

Missy & Reedy - doesn't sound like you two are feeling very good today, hope it passes soon :hugs:

Missy - Sorry youre having a wobbly day :hugs: Its really horrible.... I hope you get a nice big PUKE fest later on today to put your mind at ease xxx

Poshie - All Im saying is..... WELL JEAL!! :haha: Have a wonderful time and I hope K flies well xxx

Reedy - My MS is starting to kick in now so hopefully yours should be starting to fade!!

AFM..... Yup I having been sick this morning... no actual pukage but that sicky feeling :yipee: :yipee: I am a happy bunny! xxx

Afternoon lovelies :hugs:
:wohoo: for sickyness sambs, we both know symptoms wouldn't be increasing if things were going tits up, staying the same, maybe, but DEFFO not increasing, so that's completely fecking brilliant!!
Although my sickness is pretty overwhelming atm, it's a massive source of hope & comfort, even though I was crying & moaning at 6.50am thinking there's no way I can get Joe to school today :rofl:
This time tomorrow poshie, you'll be on your way to sunshine & beach & relaxing :cloud9: all the hard work organising & packing will be so worth it, have a fab time!
Missy, I'm with you on the crying & irritability, I got really cross at my glasses last night :rofl: was lay watching telly (life as an international play girl I lead) & they were really irritating me, not that I could take them off as I'm blind as a bat without them, but still!! I also get those left side twinges, reckon that's where my corpus luteum is.
Hope you're ok krissi & that the next couple of weeks are a bit easier on you till he goes into rehab :hugs:
& reedy, will await subway report, I think they should give you a freebie after all the advertising they've had from you, you can be their official bnb ambassador, paid for in daily deliveries, although knowing stupid preggo taste buds you'd be going off them after a few days :rofl:
Afm I think one word sums me up today SSSSIIIIIICCCCKKKKKK!
xxxxxxx

Yawn - just woken up from a 90 mn nap :D Maddox as a star and just played quietly and watched Cbeebies - i just couldnt keep my eyes open x

I'm jealous! Good boy M. I can barely keep my eyes open, only I'm at work, with loads of deadlines to meet before I go away tomorrow! ;)

I'm so happy to have given my sickness to Kerry :yipee: I'm feeling much better & ate lOads today at the seaside, ice cream dohnuts & fish & chips x
AND I felt the baby kick for the first time today :cloud9: I was watching Finley & S on the bouncy castle & felt a pop in my tummy, with my proctitus I constantly have gas rumblings in my tummy & it definitely wasn't that this time it was definitely peanut :yipee: hopefully I'll start feeling it more & more now x

Well done M for letting mummy have a nice long nap x

M2J I should defo get freebies lol x

Hope your all enjoying your weekend x

Morning ladies - what have we all got planned for today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->