BAW Bump Buddy Thread

Morning peeps!

Hope youre all enjoying the weekend xxx

M2J - The sickness can bugger off as soon as you know all is well in there xxx GOOD LUCK for tomorrow!! :dust: :dust:

Reedy - YAYYY for no more sickness and LOADS to eat AND....... THE KICK!!! :cloud9: :yipee: I cant wait to get to that stage :hugs: :hugs:

Missy - Hope youre feeling better now xxx

Poshie - Have a super holiday xxx

AFM... not feeling so sicky.... comes and goes. Boobs arent as sore... :shrug: Im really hoping that Im one of the 'lucky' ones who doesnt really get symptoms. But I'd really like something. Brown spotting came and went again, I really wish that would f*ck off! MW appointment tomorrow and Im looking forward to that.... scan in LESS than a week! :yipee: and :argh:

glad the spotting that came also went :)

i feel to full of cold still to feel pregnant, only time i felt ill yesterday was when i was out walking!?!

Wish the brown spotting would feck off aswell but glad it was just brown again x eeeek mw appt tomorrow & not long till next scan x can't wait to see thd next scan pic x

Missy hope the cold buggers off soon x

Mum bought Finley some sand to go in his sandpit so he's in thd garden playing in that x took him park aswell this morning too, he's in a foul mood today though, probably Bcus he didn't go sleep till 8.30 & got up at 6am :dohh: i feel dead this morning x

Hope you all have a good Sunday x

Missy - Hope you feel better soon xxx

Reedy - Hopefully fin has had a nap by now and he's feeling better xx Anymore kicks?

Nope he's refusing to nap :dohh: it's harder Bcus S & L aren't here to keep him occupied lol x
A few more kicks, quite a big one after I had dinner, made me jump x

What roast did you have? X

Aww reedy :cloud9: big kicks, so exciting!! Finley must be shattered, he's had a full on weekend, don't you just love it when they get to that stubborn stage of thinking they're too grown up for a nap, boys :dohh:
Sambs I really wish the spotting would take a hike, grrrrrrr! Not long till next scan to put your mind at rest :hugs: it's bloody horrid though, I know too well that feeling of being too scared to go to the loo for fear of what's going on when you wipe, it's totally shite & needs to bugger right off now till your in labour :hugs:
Missy I hope the cold is getting a bit better, hate that sore throat & bunged up feeling, yuck! & you've confirmed it to us all that exercise is bad for you, you went for a walk & felt sick, so it's feet up for the rest of your pg!

Afm, well it's scan day tomorrow at 4.10pm, I really can't :ignore: it any longer & this time tomorrow please, please, please let me be shedding tears of joy with Paul & joe, will text sambs so she can let you all know :hugs:

yay for big kicks reedy :D

i had roast chicken for dinner, left the mash tho, tasted wrong :/

hope everything goes well tomoro Kerry and Mum2joe x

Reedy - We had chicken.... YUMMERS!!! I havent eaten it all so there is some left. Might have to give it a go later.

M2J - I cant wait to share the happy news hun xxx I just know that this one is going to be WONDERFUL xxx Good luck!!

im making soup tomor with my left over chicken :D hoping it helps me get better lol!

Kerry text me when m2j texts you please I can't wait for updates on here I need to know ASAP x
Finley went for an hours walk through the fields with mum dad my sister S&L & he's now in bed he should have no problem getting sleep I'm shocked hes managed to keep awake all day x
Hmmm what to have for tea x

Oooh homemade chicken soup sounds yummers x

Reedy - Cheese and onion on toast! Yup of course I'll text you xx

Missy - I had a go at making chicken soup once and it tasted VILE :haha: :dohh: Hope you do a better job xxx

anyone heard from her?

im pretty good at making chicken n veg soup , bit of an old womany type of thing to be able to do but nothing beats homemade soup

I can only make tomato & basil soup but then never tried to make anything else lol might give it a try x
I'm having cheese on toast, I don't have any onion :-(

Hope she is ok too x

Reedy - See I know best!

Missy - I heard from her yesterday I think, but I know it was P's daughters birthday.

Morning guys x how is everyone today?
2 very important things happening today x Kerry's mw appt & m2js scan :yipee: hope everything goes great girls x

Feeling sick again this morning - this thing is never ending lol so got crackers for lunch x
Finley didn't go bed till 8.30 again last night & was still up at 6am :dohh: seriously what the hell is wrong with this child, he's in a Mardy mood again today not suprising x
More & more people are finding out at work now so gettIng lots of congrats which is nice x

Got chilli for dinner, yummy x

Hi hun

Thanks for the luck :hugs:

Sorry that your MS has returned.... can you send it back please because its obviously you stealing my symptoms :haha:

Hope Finley isnt too much of a nightmare today :hugs: Did you get a blackout blind?

sorry finley isnt sleeping in , and that your ms has returned

i wonder Kerry are we passing it back n forth between us? cos i feel terrible today - i'll mail it 1st class back to you ,

Morning Peeps!

We need to guess what theyre going to date M2J at today.....

Im going with 7wks+2 xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->