BAW Bump Buddy Thread

I had bad heartburn with Finley in 3rd tri too x
Milk is good for it & you can get gaviscon prescribed too x
More sausage roll ingredients?? That's just greedy lol send some this eat x
Weather is shocking here too, rain, hail & just plain miserable x

still grey but the rain has stopped here, HB isnt too bad, just there enough that im aware of it and it stopped me napping. will ask MW for pink gunk lol i it keeps up into next week.... my apt is still 10 days away!!!!

maddox is still snoring :D

Missy - Ive got the gaviscon aniseed flavour its really good and the closest thing to sambuca I can get my hands on :haha:

M2J - Ahhhh so its YOU who has sent the hail stones down the size of petite pois! PMSL at your mammoth sausage roll making... are you competition with Greggs?

Hope everyone else is OK its all gone a little bit quiet in here.

AFM.... little bit of sickiness has started!! Nothing major but its there, also feeling better as I have joined a group in 1st trimester that also lacks on the symptom front which makes me feel abit more confident. Also..... you know what has stopped :wink:

Off to steak night tonight with friends.

have a lovely steak night :D

im dealing with a pain in the bum toddler who's refusing food and pouring his milk into his potty!!

feeling homesick too, davids wanting out the army so it means moving back home and both of us needing to find jobs and a home to rent.

not much in the way of symptoms for me today

Wow sounds like all change & busy times ahead for you missy, does he have to give tons of notice before he can leave?

Sambs, enjoy steak night, I had mine medium the other night & alls fine, just can't do well done, Tis a crime against cows!
So glad you know what has buggered off :wohoo:
& it was a Greggs sausage roll craving that set it off, but my nearest greggs is fecking miles away so it was quicker & cheaper to make my own :rofl: even if I did have to keep sitting down every few minutes cos I felt so rough!

its a year long process, which hes not starting til mid october as he'll get a better resettlement package if he waits til his 6 year point. so were looking at 17/18m til we're bk on Civi street

still feeling fine here :/ dont like feeling fine...

Yay for sicky feelings samba x enjoy steak night x

Missy - I'm sure the 18months will go quick especially with a new baby on the way x

M2J- you need to send me your sausage roll recipe, I really want some now x

Bought a hospital bag with a few bits in for £19.99 its lush x the link is in my journal x

Morning x I bought a ginsters sausage roll this morning :blush: not exactly homemade lol x

Lol,

Im feeling fine this morning, and not liking it!

Morning Everyone.

M2J - How did the sausage roll making go?

Missy - Im feeling fine too :growlmad:

Reedy - Popping over to have a look now xxx

Krissi - Hope youre OK

Poshie - Hope youre having a wonderful time xxx

:wave: hello people!!! Thanks for the invite Samba :D very excited to be here :yipee:!!! x

I've been stuck in forever as ds has chicken pox and it's doing my head in. Having resolved to eat healthy stuff today I just resorted to some Bob the Builder crisps as he's stressing that he only has two drinks and wants three?!

Looking forwards to reading how you're all doing when it's quieter..!!!

:kiss:

Elm - Good to see you hun!! Let me know the date you got your :bfp: EDD and any other important dates, scans MW etc and I'll add them to the front xxx

Missy - I had my morning Jaffa's as I started to feel sooooo hungry :haha:

Morning girls had mw this morning and got a lecture!! Have got 1+ ketones in urine and trace protien so they are trying to get me back into hospital for fluids. But how can I? I can't just leave Charleigh with Paul plus I do have the occasional day where sickness is not as bad. They are recommending i don't fly next week but had already decided not to go to Spain. So back to midwife this Friday for a review and next Weds :(

Elm - welcome Hun & congratulations, when are you due?

Kerry- I have put the code for the hospital bag in my journal for you x hope the Jaffa cakes eased the hunger x

Krissi- have you asked them for anti sickness tablets? Or won't they work? Can your mum not have C while you go to the hospital? X

welcome Elm

Krissi - hope you can manage to get more fluids n stuff in over the next few days so mw doestnt send you to hos,

Samba - yay for feeling hungry

im learning that i get waves of nausea when i get hungry, so have had toast and sketti hoops (which tasted back to normal again)

Maddox doesnt want to nap today :S

I am on anti-sickness but they dont help and half the time I cant keep them down. Mum would have her but my dad has parkinsons and I don't like to impose on her when she has to care for him too. Plus I was sick with Charleigh til the day she was born so I cant go in every week xx

Morning bump buds :hugs:
Welcome Elm :flower: huge congrats on your bfp, hope your baba gets better soon, is he scratching like mad poor thing?
Missy, yay for feeling yuck, I know you've been missing it :rofl: loved the picture of your little man in Sambas journo, how gorgeous!!
It's good that dh leaving the army will take a while, had visions of you having to move whilst preggers, not fun.
Go Reedy, welcome to the dark side of sausage roll worship :rofl:
I'm pissed off with my sausage roll production line, bought what I thought were pre rolled puff pastry sheets yesterday but opened them up to find 2 blocks, bugger :dohh: so now have to go & rolling pin the b'jeepers out of them, life is SO unfair :rofl:
Krissi, hope you're feeling better, I had a lecture from the midwife over raised ketones & again with my sample I gave to the hospital :blush: but they said as long as I was keeping liquids down then they wouldn't have to admit me. It's so hard to get 3 meals a day down though isn't it when you feel so bleurgh! So was Spain going to be a holiday? Hopefully you can make the trip when you're feeling better.
Sambs I know 90% at least of you today is firmly with Tansey :hugs: when should you hear?
Not long till Saturday now & you'll be showing of those beautiful photos :hugs:
Afm well whaddya know, SICK! (oYo) are really sore today, I yelped like the dog last night when I released the beasts :rofl: getting loads of stretchy pains since last night, which I know is good as it means baba is having a growth spurt, but for me they are always accompanied by tons of cm which drives me a little :wacko:
:hugs: all round xxxx

Thanks everyone :D

bfp on 12th May , edd 18th Jan no other dates yet - going to put off ringing the drs as long as possible :)

DS is only a bit scratchy. Going to go and fill up with petrol in a bit just to get out - he'll get to see the world through the window at least!!! Could do with a nap though... :haha:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->