BAW Bump Buddy Thread

mw still hasnt rung back and the medcentres shut now .......
feeling icky on n off and my boobs are aching.

Well I found him I had to go into the next town and saw him sat in a park drinking with some people so went and had a right go, won't go into all the gory details but apparantly he will be back this avo but I don't hold out much hope xx

Aww krissi xxx hope he realises what a knobba hes been once hes in rehab babe

Evening bump buds :hugs:
Sorry I've been AWOL today, been one of those busy days when you don't stop but don't seem to get much done :dohh:
Sickyness was awful 1st thing but has got better as the day has gone on which of course has made me paranoid :wacko: but (oYo) are agony & crampy stretchy & cm is full on, so I suppose I should be celebrating a few hours off from the sickness!
Krissi :hugs: can't believe you had to go looking for him, honestly he needs a bloody good slap, what an idiot, instead of cherishing his last few days with his precious family before rehab the fucking drink comes 1st, :growlmad: god I hope he tries to make this up to you at the end of his treatment, you all deserve so much better.
Reedy, can't believe you didn't get to hear the hb, thought that was standard practise, at least you have your Doppler, but it's a bit pants for ladies that don't isn't it, it's a long time between the 12 & 20 wk scans.
& missy sounds like we are peas in a pod today, being daft paranoid preggers women :wacko::hugs:
Elm, hope your lo is on the mend.
& sambs, you've been on my mind all day, please let tomorrow bring you all the joy you & your dh truly deserve, can't wait to be celebrating tomorrow, come on heartbeat, show off to your mummy xxxx

Have tried to reply twice already and lost everything twice!!

:hugs: Krissi, hope he's in rehab really soon.

Reedy - sorry the mw app wasn't great. Hope the recording goes well x

Did someone get back to you missy? :hugs:

mum2joe - I'm a paranoid head too, been stressing about not needing to wee enough!! :grr: x

Going to try and stay away from bnb for the weekend (except to hear how well Samba's scan went!!) to see if it turns my head of for a bit. Got a busy couple of days anyway which is nice - off out for a curry tonight, hope the smell makes me :sick: :haha:

:hugs: everyone x

(oh, perineum oil, some sources seem to be saying wait til 34 weeks - got it as I heard some horror stories about incontinence!!) x

no-one got back to me, :/
i never used any lotion/gel and i got away with no tears or grazes or anything,
hope you have a lovely busy weekend - im not peeing more often either i dont think everyon gets it lol.

:hugs: all round

Good luck with scan today Samba will be thinking of you please send me a text xx

Reedy - We still get to hear hb at 16 weeks x

Morning Girls ,

what are our plans for today? im having a jarmie day and watching cbeebies - god help me

Hi Ladies!!

OMG.... today has been the most wonderful day!! Not only did we get to see the HB we got to hear it too!! Im over the moon :cloud9: Its the most amazing experience ever :cloud9:

Missy - How are you feeling today?

Krissi - Hope youre OK xx :hugs:

Reedy - Hope youre not feeling as sick now :winkwink:

M2J - Catching up with you hun xxx

Elm - Hows the massaging going?? :shock:

Poshie - Are you back yet??

ive been feeling :sick: off and on all day
right now feeling very :sick: too many cakes and cola at the impromptu bbq/get together out the back and running around after maddox, and bouncing on the trampoiline :blush: - i never even thought - are we ok to do that?

Kerry, yesterday made my day it really was so happy to hear your great news x

Sorry your feeling so sick missy buts it's good for reassurance x I'm not sure on the trampoline probably best to ask your mw x

Feeling ok today, had roast beef for dinner & some of my homemade Victoria sponge yummy x went out for dinner last night too which was lush x

lovely afternoon ith some good friends, had a BBQ and hung out in the garden - looking fwds to all the pics n stuff :D

Morning girls. Just realised I am second tri now!!

Had an OK weekend, Paul is back but very quiet, I think he realises how bad he is and how bad he has treated me and feels bad but can't help it. Anyway a week tomorrow and he should be in rehab fingers crossed and then hopefully I am on the road to having my family back!!

Missing, sounds like a lovely weekend, can't wait for us to get some BBQ weather x

Krissi - I really hope he's grovelling x fingers crossed the rehab turns him in to the man you deserve x
Oh & welcome to 2nd tri x

Dh is off still with his back but it's getting better, least I haven't got to sort child care out now lol x
Still feeling sick in the mornings so find it hard to know what I want for lunch at work, think I'll have to start making it the night before x

Jugs reedy for still feelibg sick

Krissi, hope rwhab turns paul bk to the man u know and love and deserve

Its 20c so im out on the grass enjoying the sun

Morning Peeps,

Krissi - I hope it all works out hun :hugs:

Missy - 20!!! you lucky thing!! Glad you got some symptoms back :thumbup:

M2J - How was your weekend?

Poshie - Looking forward to getting you back xxx

Elm - Hope all is well with you xxx

AFM still on :cloud9: about saturday. I still cant believe it. Went to George yesterday to get some Maternity Braa's but they didnt have any so we just had a look at various things..... didnt buy anything as not brave enough yet. But was so lovely to be able to actually look at things and not feel a fraud! Next week we're going to have a look at dopplers!! :yipee: :yipee:

The brown whatsit is still here though.... think its going to continue to be with me for a while yet :grr:

HAPPY MONDAY PREGGERS BIRDS!

Yay for preggo window shopping x sorry the brown is back though, only a boy would cause this much fuss lol x
Is your next scan 6th June? What time? X

Reedy - I was thinking the opposite... but I guess girls are more troublesome as teens! :haha: Scan is at 2pm hun xxx

Yeah but boys over dramatise things ie man flu & all that lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->