BAW Bump Buddy Thread

Reedy - Im going to leave about 1.10pm. I cant be bothered to work today :haha:

i havent got a scan date as yet - mw said shed sort me one in the apt - which is tomoro - eek

feelin :sick: again today, and shattered as maddox had me up half the night and my husbands a noba

Missy - Sorry had a little :haha: at hubby's a nob! What's he done?? Or rather what hasnt he? YAYY for pukage and YAYYYY for MW!!! You'll get your notes before me!!

Where is everyone??

hes still not sorted the car - he was late for work this morning so i had his boss on the phone asking where he was - he moaned at me last nite for maddox being up in the night when he was trying to sleep, poor lil mite was sweating his arse off - i cant help that!!!!

im not being sick, just feeling it... gonna try a nap n see if it passes - just need maddox to co-operate

Hello ladies. Sorry for my continued absence, this will get better though, promise!

Best of luck today Samba, we will all be thinking of you and little sonic of course :hugs:

K was good on the flight there but not on the way back. Difference on the return was he hadn't slept so this made for a grouchy little boy. Still, not his fault. He was great on the holiday and loved going to the beach (he calls it peach).

Missy, I feel for you on the feeling shite. I wasn't sick much but just felt generally like shit. Really hard being at work and feeling so awful. So glad that bit is over! Sounds like you are over the worst of it at last too Reedy :D

Missy - Eurrghhhh MEN!!! Hope he starts to behave!! Fingers crossed you get your nap. I havent actually been sick yet either... starting to feel like I could do with it!

oh and he had the cheeek to ask where his clean clothes were this morning - theres a mountain of them on the spare sofa - all clean and dry and sorted by ME! i'd also cleaned both bathrooms and washed the balcony, and strung up a washing line - whilst feeling like shite and running after a toddler!!!!!!!!!!!1

Missy, I'm afraid the OH's just don't get it. I know they wouldn't do half the things we have to do if they felt as shite as us!

right - thats trouble put in his cot for a nap - im gona try n do the same - please pray for me, that i actually puke n feel better - or just ggenerally feel better when i wake plz lol

Thanks for inviting me to your group Samba! I feel a bit weird joining a bump group already lol :haha: And hi to everyone else :wave:

Missy - hope David gets his arse in gear & helps out soon x

Kerry- I can't be arsed to work either, it's too nice out lol x

P - bless K, bet he had a fab time, did he get on ok with buds LO?

Magic - congratulations hun x

Reedy - on the whole, K got on well with Callum. Odd disagreement about toys but that's to be expected.

Welcome Magic and many congratulations! How are you feeling? :happydance:

PS. just want to check, that no-one else (other than invitees) can post or see posts in here?

Hmmm not sure about the privacy in here hun x I'd check it out or ask a mod x either that or find another closed one & see if you can view it x

I'm forcing myself to eat crackers ugh but what I really want is to be say outside eating a ploughmans lunch with an ice cold drink x

Just had a look & I can view & post in other closed threads, what's the point of it being closed then? X

I thought maybe closed meant you couldn't post unless invited hmmm might ask in the forum help bit x

May be "closed" just means that you don't want any non-invited people to join. Seems a bit stupid though as you could just add something in the title yourself anyway :shrug:

Poshie - I feel great! I don't have any symptoms but I didn't with my 2 previous pregnancies so that's fine by me! Still sinking in. Gonna toddle off and do an ickle afternoon test now :blush:

i kept poas for about 6 days - then randomly at 6w lol!

I'm only 10dpo and the doctors here are not interested until you are 2 weeks' late, so I have a lot of poas ahead of me to stay sane! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->