BAW Bump Buddy Thread

Reedy - :haha:

Speaking of man flu.... I think Im getting a cold.

noo noo - cold bugger off, glad your feeling up to lookig at babyclothes n stuff - have u an amazon wishlist yet? mine keeps growing!

we're up a whopping 22c with humidity making it feel more like 25!

bubbas having a nap :) im journal stalking then checking bank online, then off to shops for a few bits, then afternoon outside again :D

Missy - No amazon list yet :haha: Wonder if I can do a Kiddicare one :haha: Enjoy the lovely weather.

I havent got any clothes that fit me should we have nice weather.... dont really want to buy anything new yet until I need to buy Maternity.

asda!!! - i just bought this - https://direct.asda.com/george/womens/casual-dresses/bandeau-sun-dress/GEM224564,default,pd.html
only 7quid and being a dress will have space for growing bump , and could possible team with white cropped leggings if windy,
primark vests are only 1/2 quid, by the size or two up and theyre linen pants usually only 7/8 quid are very roomy, i wore them til late on under bump, with the bigger/longer vests hide your middle

Oh no hope you feel better although I'm sure a bunged up nose is a symptom, something to do with the blood vessels x

I have loads of maxi dresses for the summer & they have a few nice ones in H&m for about £15 each I think so not too bad x

Evening bump buds :hugs:
Hope y'all had a great weekend, I'm sure sambs news made all our weekends :cloud9:
I had my 2nd midwife appointment this afternoon, all was fine , bloods, bp & today's urine, all a ok! & she was only 20 mins late, result :thumbup:
Seeing her again on the 11th & she said we'll prob have a go with the Doppler, which is a bit mad isn't it Reedy when you weren't allowed one at your 16 week appointment :wacko:
Been horribly sick all weekend, what's new?!& combined that with diahorrea today, nice :dohh:
It's been so warm & sunny here :cloud9: though not as warm as Germany missy, I think it's supposed to get hotter as the week goes on, joes outside cutting the grass as we speak, proper summer smells going on here!
I too am going to be having a bit of a wardrobe crisis, living in mainly elasticated waists at the moment, will take a look at Asda online :thumbup:
Krissi I hope he bloody behaves now till rehab happens, you deserve to be cherished & looked after :hugs:
xxxxxx

its now 27c! im melting - sending extra heat over to the uk !!!!

sambas new's definatley made my weekend :D

i love asda clothing :D

10 mins til bathtime :D then trouble off to bed and i can clean the kitchen :D left it all day in favour of enjoying the sun

Nah I would happily give up hearing the HB at my me appt so you can have it at yours x I listened on my own Doppler that night anyway lol x

Been not too bad here either & supposed to get warmer do going to see if I can book either Thursday or Friday off to take Finley to the farm x

hope you can get the day off and the weather doesnt dissapoint

i've woken up to nausea! as soon as i got out of bed instantly felt sick - yay!!! boo :/ lol

Morning ladies :) Back from a lovely trip to Mallorca. Weather was gorgeous, late 20's. No time for lying in the sun though, with a little one to run after! Just had a midwife appt (25 weeks). All good, heartbeat heard and she felt babiy's head and told me which way she was lying. Apparently there aren't any risks to Pud with my son's hand foot and mouth. I had to take afternoon of work to have him yesterday (not good on first day back) as childminder wouldn't have him. After seeking advice, it's okay for her to have him so he's there today. He's fine in himself (thank goodness) just has a rash on legs, bum, feet and hands. Really busy at work so just a quick update for now. Some great things happening whilst I've been away :cloud9: Back when I can x

Missy, yay for feeling sick x

Poshie- good to have you back x how was K on the flight?
Glad you had a great time x
Hope k's hfm clears up soon x
I didn't get a 25 week mw appt I have to wait till 27 weeks, booooo x

Morning Ladies,

M2J - Glad that MW appointment went well. Good job you took your book :haha: Ive updated the front page with your appointment on the 11th and is your scan on 28th?

Missy - YAYYY for nausea!! :yipee:

Poshie - Hope K's HFM clears up pretty quickly, glad that he can go to childminders today too. When is your next appointment? Glad you had a super time, did you get some photo's?

Reedy - When is your next appointment? Have I updated the front page?

Krissi - Hows things with you?

My next appt is in the 29th may to see my consultant x

Feeling loads better today & not as sick x
Booked Friday off so taking Finley to the farm x

welcome back poshie :D

yay for friday off and visiting the farm :D

hi ladies, how was everyones day?

ive felt reeli :sick: today x

Will be thinking of you at your scan today Kerry x
Missy when is your scan?

Morning everyone!!

Its been quiet in here hasnt it :blush:

Missy - Yayy for feeling sick!!

Reedy - Thanks hun xxx Hows your sickness now?

AFM... excited and nervous about scan later. Also have learnt that I cant eat a big dinner anymore, makes me feel pukey.

Was wondering if we can add Magic to our little group?

Yay congrats magic, yeah invite her in the more the merrier x

Sickness isn't too bad anymore mainly I the morning then goes x

Yay for sickness for you both x all good x

Reedy - I thought so too! Will send Magic the link.

I really dont want to be here today :(

What time you leaving work? Why don't you want to be there? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back