BAW Bump Buddy Thread

Haven't counted them but may be got 15-20? Once I'm past 14dpo the ones I can buy here will work, but they don't sell early tests here :growlmad: Mind you, I have a 3-a-day habit :blush:

Magic - WELCOME!!!! Will add you to the front page! I knew you'd help the convo in here :haha:

Missy - Did you get a little sleep?

Poshie - Why what did you want to say??? :muaha:

Krissi - Where are you?? Hope youre ok xx

Reedy - Are you out enjoying the sunshine?

AFM - Scan went well..... Ive been put foward again!!! Due 1st January!! :yipee: All good, but the doc is recommending the anti d at 12 weeks. Really pleased, scan pic to follow tonight xx

not really - i managed to doze a bit while maddox slept - went out to the park with the other mums n babies, but i dont like it, its not enclosed, or toddler friendly in the slighest and i felt to sick to run after an escapee so aftre 30 mins we're back in, have put oven on to make tea - wondering what time david will make it in today...

Congrats again on your latest scan and your little raspberry! :yipee: what a great feeling eh? A New Year baby sounds fab :D

Missy - That doesnt sound too fun. Hope David's home early. I notice you always call him David... does he not like Dave?

Poshie - Thanks! Im liking the new raspberry status xxx

His dad is called dave, so hes always been david or humps,

Afternoon bump buds :hugs:
& welcome huge congrats magic :flower::kiss: & you can't say you're off to Poas & not post pics....cough up :rofl:
Missy did your sleep help with the sickyness? I find an hour or so in the morning really helps mine, takes about half an hour after waking for it to return, so that's when I usually have my meal for the day, then it's all downhill from there :dohh:
My hubby is away for 4 days next week & I'm dreading it, he's been bloody brilliant while I've been so sick, done all the housework, run joe to school, I've been spoilt, so next week will be a challenge to say the least...
Poshie I didn't realise it wasn't private, but now you've got us all itching to know what you wanted to say :rofl:
& as for you mrs sambs I'm not talking to you, no one likes a show off, how very dare you overtake me :rofl:

A sleep did help, until i had to run around the park un the heat

M2J - Thats strange.... It says on my ticker 222 days to go and Im 8+2 but on yours your 8+3 but have 223 days to go..... WTF?? :shrug:

I *think* it's because my cycle was 31days, so that was the date given from my lmp on march 26th :shrug:
It's the date I got from t'internet calcliatory thingummybobs & it's the date Geraldine got from her twirly circley jobby & from her computer at the surgery, but we all know that baba will come when he's ready, if he's anything like joe it will be another 2 week overdue induction, the joys :rofl:

Haha Samba and M2J, have you noticed how I've been deliberately avoiding answering your question about what I was going to say........:D

What I wouldn't do for a day time nap.....that would be bliss :sleep:

PS. tickers have minds of their own you know :haha:

wonder if i can frog leap you with delivery and have an early baby :p maddox was 16days early .....

Wow I would have so loved to have been early with joe, but it was always going to be a bit of a guessing game as to dates as I hadn't had a period for 2 years & he was only 6lb 12oz, so not sure he ever was technically overdue going off his weight :shrug: but remember at the end feeling as if I'd been preggers FOREVER! Will be interesting to see how far I go this time as I do actually have a lmp date to go from.

& poshie you are such a tease :rofl:

it was a fight to keep him in that long... he wanted to come at 31w and 34.....

Yikers that's scary!what did they do to stop it happening??you did really well to keep him in as long as you did then!

i had steriod injection for his lungs, votorol drip for a week then home on bed rest with yutopar(anti contraction / muscle relaxant) tablets til 34w, bed rest sucks.

Hi girls sorry been a busy few days being prison warden to Paul to make sure he doesnt go awol again!! So far so good!!!

Had mw on Weds and got to hear heartbeat.... love it!! She said I wouldn't hear anything as was too early but begged her anyway but as soon as she put the doppler on there it was nice and strong. Sounds very different to Charleigh so Paul thinks boy but who knows!!

This hot weather does nothing to help my sickness or my cravings for a glass of rose!!

Magic congrats hunni xx

M2J, Missy and Samba loving seeing those weeks flying by not long til 12 weeks!!!

When are your next scans?

i have mw today - david works with her, shes one of the last mw's the army trained, and he says shes nice,
have put my face on and done my hair, more of a confidence needed thing than anything else, should hopefully have a scan apt by time i'm back so watch this space xxxx

Good luck Missy!

Here is my poas from this morning (11dpo)

https://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn115/magicbabyvw/IMGP0653.jpg

Can't wait for the lines to get darker! Also I counted my poas and only have 10 left :eek: had a lot of opks mixed in there too. Will have to ration myself! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->