BAW Bump Buddy Thread

Missy - sorry to hear about your Nan :( :hugs:

Buffy - my gran was called Enid! I've never heard of anyone else with that name (except Enid Blyton of course!) :D

Hope everyone's ok! I am finding it hard to remember I am preggers as no symptoms whatsoever!!!

im not too bad, bit upset that i cant make it home :( we just cant afford it :(

Morning guys x

Magic I'm 18 weeks & still forget I'm pregnant sometime lol x

Missy, sorry money is stopping you from going home :hugs: xxx

Afm- feeling quite a bit more movement now, kept me awake last night as I kept smiling everytime I got kicked lol x

yay for lots of movement :D

400E for a return ticket for me and little man!!!! we jsut cant afford that! its crazy! we could drive over and go on over night ferry for less! but david cant get leave :(

Oh no, I'm sorry about your Nan missy and that you can't get home :hugs:

Hello Buffy, long time no see, good to hear from you :D Sounds like you have your hands full with your lovely girls x

Movements are very reassuring aren't they Reedy :)

Hi Everyone

Magic - I cant believe it sometimes either, its amazing isnt it.

Missy - I hope you can find away to get back :hugs: Where do you have to fly from?

Reedy - YAYY for lots of movement!!!

Poshie, Buffy, Krissi and Elm - :hugs:

AFM..... feeling soooo tired today after having a busy day yesterday. Cant wait to get into bed xxx

Missy- that's really expensive, can you not get a cheap flight with easyjet or one of the other cheap airlines? X

Poshie - yes, loving the kicks, makes it feel all the more real even though it's quite soft atm x
Kerry- early night for you tonight then x I'll be glad when your in 2nd tri so we get our msn nights back lol x

i've looked at sleazyjet - can only fly me into manchester - so i'd have to get trains from manchester - newcastle, and they want 320 so by time i add in trains its still bout 400
flybe will do hannover - newcastle VIA southampton! and cost just as much as KLM,
KLM is hannover - amsterdam - newcastle,

i've just accepted the fact we cant afford it :(

had a lazy day today - think i'll be in bed early tho

Pants Missy :( The cheapo airlines are not so cheap when it's last minute :( SOrry hun x

just looked for 1 week in aug, so in advance with klm i can fly for only 170! its crazy,

gonna watch me soaps n head to bed i rekon x

Morning Peeps

Missy - Hope you get it sorted :hugs:

Reedy - :haha: Ended up staying up later last night but we had to tidy up as we've got estate agents coming over today :(

Hope everyone is OK! What are you all doing for the jubilee weekend?

i got my scan moved :D rang this morning - cancellation :D 6th june 1.40 :D

Morning x

Kerry - boo On having to tidy up late at night x how you feeling this morning?

Missy - yay for scan being moved x less than a week to go now x

Afm- feel sick this morning bleurgh hopefully it will shift as the day goes on x lots of movement last night again which was lovely x

Not got much planned for the jubilee weekend, there are a few bits going on around the village so will probably go to a couple of those x
How about you? X

:yipee: on the earlier scan Missy!

:wave: everyone else!

We dont' have a great deal planned this weekend. DH may be going to visit some friends in Dorset for a night and then Monday I think we'll have a family day down at our local club. The pre school has activities on and the bar is open from 12pm, bouncy castles etc. Think K will like it. Tuesday I may do something with my neighbour (the one with the pool) whilst our DH's play golf. All depends on the weather which isn't looking great actually....

Reedy - I still have the odd day of feeling shite I have to say. Not as bad as 1st tri but enough to make me feel bleurgh.

Weather is supposed to be pants, raining Sunday & Monday boooo x the nice weather was a week too early x

had a lovely walk into town this morning and had hot choc n a vanilla berliner (dohnut) going to put maddox down for a nap, then we'll head to the school jubilee jamboree,
saturday nothing/housework
sunday, big jubilee party out the back of my flat with all the neighbours, BBQ n music, im making pizzas and cookies for it and i've put together the music
Monday in the RBL Jubilee party.
tuesday nothing
wed scan!!!!!

How is the Jubilee going down over there? I guess you are getting together with fellow Englishmen for the celebrations? Don't imagine Germany are doing anything special for it?!

Sounds like a fab weekend missy x take lots of photos.

i'm over here cos hubbys in army, posted to hohne, but a lot of army housing is in bergen, so its a big british community
the germans in town are oblivious i think lol

Reedy - Feeling ok today... but I think there is some growing going on as getting stretchy kind of pains... almost feeling like AF'y pains :grr: Yesterday I had some *youknowwhat* so hoping its that.

Missy - Sounds like a fun celebration you have planned. I thought you would have something planned with being in the army barracks. YAYY for scan date.... still think you stole mine... :haha:

Poshie - Sounding very nice.

Has anyone heard from Krissi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"