BAW Bump Buddy Thread

whoops - played sims3 instead of joining maddox in a nap - i'm gonna regret it by 5pm lol

Hello bump buds :hugs:
Scan day :wohoo: feels so weird to be excited about a scan :blush: can't wait!!
Appointment is 4.10pm, so it's going to be a bit of a mad dash, got to pick joe up from school, park at the hospital, which is always a fecking nightmare! Joe then has to get changed in the hospital loo's as I have to drop him off at his new job at 5, so it's going to be a manic few hours, feel :sleep: just thinking about it!! At least it's a bit cooler here today.
So could take me a while to update, though will text sambs so she can let y'all know :hugs:
Hope you have a fab booking in sambs :thumbup:
Magic those tests look spot on :cloud9: step away now!!
Had a lovely relaxing weekend in between the horrendous sickness, with the added bonus of raging diahorrea, nice! Had barbies Saturday & Sunday, was so nice sitting in the garden in the evening sun.
Missy, hope the sickness doesn't get too bad, I have maximum respect for those of you with little ones, really don't know how you manage :nope:
Poshie, glad dh is feeling better, hope you're all better for the bank holiday weekend :hugs:
Krissi, hope dh is behaving on his last couple of days, isn't it tomorrow the rehab begins? :hugs: to you all x

M2J how was your scan? piccies??

maddox is in bed - im ready to head there myself - but will resist - have my soaps to watch!

Evening lovelies, scan was perfect, he's grown like mad, saw little stumpy leggies waving like mad, & the umbilical cord & heartbeat thumping away, only 1 photo today, but we were in a mad rush as we were over 40 mins late being called in!

Here's my baba doing a headstand!

https://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh504/Sarah_Southall/80e8c620.jpg

& have been brave & started my preggers journo, link is in my sig xx

Glad all went well worth the scan & your mw appt samba x

Fabulous news M2J, many congratulations! :yipee: such a huge relief i know :hugs: Jac is looking gorgeous x

Hi Ladies,

M2J - GORGE scan pic. :cloud9:

Missy - I havent played for ages.

AFM had my first MW appointment and it was FAB! I have such a lovely MW I cant wait to see her again. She didnt manage to get my blood but they will do it at my next scan. Got my blue folder :cloud9: Its made it all feel so official now.... scan pics, maternity wear, blue folder.... whatever next! :cloud9: Ive also started my new journo but havent managed to change the link yet :dohh:

Hope everyone else is OK.

Morning guys x

How are we all this morning? X
Kerry what comes next is heartburn, piles, cankles & wind :haha: enjoy x

Ante natal at 11, bit nervous, don't Know why though x

:hug: reedy x hope alls well, im sure theres nothing to worry about, are you getting blood taken again?

:) kerry for a preggo land journal!! will head over there soonies x

Congrats M2J and Samba on making the move to Preggo Lane. I'm sure you will both be very happy there ;)

Good luck with your appt today Reedy. I can understand you being nervous, you're not sure what to expect. :hugs:

How are you feeling this morning Missy?

im feeling very green, :/
and a bit miffed at the hubby for not leaving the bank card so i can do the food shop.. gonna have to see what i have in my account (wont be much only CB goes in it and i've already spent 30 of it on a doppler)

Ahh that's not so good. Are you a SAHM Missy?

yup
hubbys in the army and were currently posted to germany, and theres not many jobs out here,
was a sahm mum in cyprus too, but worked for Orange when we were living in the uk.

Reedy - What time is your appointment?

Missy - Pants on DH not leaving the card :(

Krissi, Poshie, Magic, M2J & Elm - :hi: Hope youre all OK xx

:haha: what makes you say that? ;) Popping up everywhere aren't I!

"early" scan apt 14th June @ 10+2!!! not so early eh?
managed to get 50 out of my account and got some food in x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"