BAW Bump Buddy Thread

the army garrison itself hasnt got anythin planned :shrug: its just individuals, the school and the british legion that have planned things, but it should be a good weekend no matter x

i havent heard from krissi - has anyone text her?

I'll text her today. xxx

Hope everyone is OK xxx

i had a terrible night with maddox, so feel like poo, poo thats been ran over by a truck, radiated, sandblasted and put on a spin cycle.

but Davids being a star, hes taken maddox out for a walk as he needs camping gas, and im on strict instrutions not to do housework, hes done some dishes and will finish the kitchen when he gets back.

excited for my scan and nervous too, my 1st ever apt with a dildocam!

:yipee: for dildocam lol x
That's good of David to do all that for you so you get a bit of rest x
Dh is on days so he's gone till 6.30pm, Finley woke up at 6.30am & for 3 hours straight was a complete pain in the backside, he's being alright now though as we're at my parents x
Been to the cook shop & bought some edible pink glitter, claret food courting paste & flower paste which you put in to royal icing & it makes the icing more plyable & easier to work with so that will come in handy for dashes moshi monsters x

Kerry - hows the youknowwhat?

Hi there,

Text Krissi and shes OK but Paul came out of rehab, he's decided he's made a mistake and he's going back on wednesday.

Missy - Dildo cam is fine... its a bit undignified... but no worse than having a smear. Besides you've a baby anyway... tbh I prefer dildo cam as the picture is so much clearer than an abdominal one.

Reedy - Have fun with the icing! xxx

AFM - You know what has gone its more like streaky CM iygwim. Just at home really bored.

Hope Paul sticks rehab out this time x

Glad youknowwhat has gone x

How was everyones jubilee weekend?
Scan tomorrow, nervous and excited!

Had a lovely long weekend thanks, didn't do a great deal but was nice to be off x how was yours? X
I saw 2 magpies this morning & thought of you Missy x how your scan goes well, what time is your appt? X

Hope everyone is well x

Morning folks!

Krissi - Hope he goes in and stays in this time :hugs:

Missy - LOADS of luck!!! Look forward to your text!! Let me know if you want me to update or leave it for you to do xxx

Reedy - Glad you had a nice few days off.

Poshie - How was your time off?

Magic - Hope youre OK

AFM - had a nice mixture of busy and doing nothing :thumbup: Going to try and call up to change my scan so that DH is able to come with me. Never know... might end up getting a slightly closer one :winkwink:

https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/MissyMojo/2012-06-06134851.jpg
Measuring 8+4 all is fab :-D

Missy - Congrats!! Really pleased all is well xx

That's fab news missy x really happy for you x

right - kerry my new apts are as follows
2nd july- nt scan and bloods
11th july - apt to discuss blood screening results
26th july - 16w mw apt

Morning x

Kerry, just checked the front page & you have put my edd at 30th november bit it's 30th October x

Missy is it feeling a bit more real now you've had your scan? X

yup :D
keep looking at my scan pics :D cant wait for my next scan,
got a doppler ready to try with in a week or so.

Congrats on the scan Missy, lovely news :D

Good time off thanks Samba.....up until yesterday when I felt like shite with this cold. Hope the worst is over. Kane had a rough night and was up at 9.30pm and 12.30pm for about an hour each time. Fortunately he went through til 7.10am after the 2nd time.

Update for first page (when you get time - no biggy) MW appt at 28 weeks + Anti D Jab (12 & 14 June)

Just updated the front page with everyones dates!

Poshie - Hope you feel better soon xxx

Missy - I cant stop looking at mine either... its amazing isnt it!

Reedy - Sorry :flower:

Hope everyone else is all OK xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"