BAW Bump Buddy Thread

Hmmm, no not so early missy! Same day as my anti d jab :D

really frustrating i kinda had my hopes set on making sure everything was ok sooner rather than later, especially when the NT scan is between 11 and 13w....

i'm bout ready to strangle my mardy son!

Appt was at 11 but didn't get seen till 12.50 :dohh: weight, urine & BP fine, ok to have a natural birth & scan & clinic appt booked for 38 weeks x

Missy - F is actually being pretty good today & quite happy, it's normally the opposite x hope he cheers up soon x

Just popped on...not been here for ages!

Reedy.....wow...congratulations....so pleased for you! I can guarantee that time files so much quicker second time round!

And Samba too...woooooooooo!!!!!

so pleased you had a good apt, Reedy :D

maddox is less of a mardy bum now i've stripped him down to just his vest, but he wouldnt eat his tea, or the banana i offered, he ate the chocoate finger tho!

Is it still really hot over there missy? It's cooling down here but still beautifully sunny. Love all your new piccies in your sig, it's fab!
Poshie stop spamming :rofl: & Kerry stop encouraging her :rofl:
Reedy, feet up tonight & get some food down you after all that being messed about :growlmad:
I'm sooooo :sleep: but have to go pick joe up from his gardening job when he texts me so all naps are out, hope it means I sleep through tonight!
Had an early start today as one of joes friends was an olympic torch bearer at 7.50 this morning, so dropped him off early to cheer him on
Been so sick this afternoon, just for a change :dohh: but still smiling after seeing jacs legs waving yesterday so I'll let him off for making his mummy suffer!
Hope you all have a good evening bumpy buds :friends:

hope you feel better soon hunni x

its lovely and sunny here still was 23 earlier, :D its still 17c at 7:15pm!

Hey buffy how are you? Do you have 2 now? Hows Enid? X

Had my dinner now doing my hair then going to sit & eat a cornetto I found in the freezer lol bonus x

Hello!

Enid is now 2 and a half.....gone so quickly. We also have little Anna now....she was born July 4th last year.....very quick she was too....so she is coming up to 11 months. I really am so very lucky to have 2 beautiful little girls.

When are you due Reedy?

Oh wow that's great x how's Enid with her little sister? X congrats long overdue I know lol x

I'm due October 30th, 2 days after Finley's birthday lol x

Hi Everyone!

BUFFY!!!! - Glad to see you lady!!! Good to hear all is well with your little ladies xx Are you now all back to work? Is the disgusting pig man still there?

M2J - Hope you managed to get an early night xx

Reedy - Its good that they're going to keep an eye on you this time, I bet you have a 'PERFECTS' birth anyway xxx When is your 38 week scan and I'll pop it on the front.

Missy - Sorry the scan isnt as early as you wanted :grr: Can you get it changed? Hope that M is in a better mood today.

Magic - Hope youre ok xxx

Poshie - Alright fellow spammer :haha:

AFM..... scan's been changed to 22nd June :grr: Bit peed off as wanted to tell my grandparents when I go up next Friday. But hey-ho Ive had loads of scans so far and for that Im really grateful. Doppler should be arriving this week :yipee: Ive read some reviews that people have heard it from 9 weeks 4 days... so fingers crossed.

Hope everyone has a happy hump day! xxx

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_D-LZxhXlNXY/SLaRItHsj_I/AAAAAAAAD68/qvkRlNSShZk/s400/funny-pictures.jpg

My scan is the 16th October at 8.30am x

Poo about the scan but it will be so much more detailed then x the time will soon go by x
Oooh exciting about the Doppler x even now I have to press down a bit to hear it, think he hides from me :haha: x

scan is as early as they can fit me in :( but since im looking at a family emergency bk in uk, im glad its when it is as it gives me time to go home and see family and be back in time for the scan

Hope everything is ok with your family missy x

my great gran had a stroke a few months back , and is unable to feed herself, so has been on a feeding tube, but its blocked once again, the drs arent going to replace it this time as shes too old , frail n weak,, so theyere making her comfortable and itll only be a matter of time before she passes, so im going to try and gt home if not in time for her, at least for the funeral.

shes had a damn good innings, shes late 80's early 90's (i dont know exactly) is a great great grandma, and has had a good life, shes lived in her own home right up ntil the stroke with the help from one of her grandaughters (my dads cousin) has seen the world , holidayed all over the place,
https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/379826_141772855931902_100002975655459_184529_1245969079_n.jpg

Missy - Im sorry about your nan :hugs: :hugs: I hope she is made as comfortable as possible :hugs:

Reedy - Will update for you hun xx

That's a lovely photo of the 3 of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back