BAW Bump Buddy Thread

:rofl: hes growling at the sofa cos he cant get up on it without the box! but has yet to move the box closer!

They are funny aren't they. Kane can get really annoyed if things don't go his way!

Missy - Good luck!

https://homepage.mac.com/jfstrain/blogpics/mar04/cartoonwork.jpg

hes been in ther 20mins - hes let off the odd whinge n squeal but he's mostly quiet, would help if ppl in upstairs flat stopped making a racket!!
cant w8 to live in a house again!!!!

Hi girls sorry I have been missing for so long but things have been kind of hectic here!

I am OK just under a month til my 20 week scan so excited!!

Charleigh is crawling now and life is totally turned upside down.. they grow up far too quick!

Hope everyone else is OK will try and catch up.

glad your doing ok krissi :D

my great gran passed last night :cry:

maddox slept pretty well 8-12-8:30

Krissi- glad all is ok x they do grow up far too quick don't they x

Missy - I'm so sorry to hear about your great nan :hugs: hope your ok x

Woke up with a wonky tummy this morning lol think peanut likes the left hand side x

Morning :)

Oh I'm sorry about your great nan missy :hugs:

Glad you are ok krissi, good to hear from you. :happydance: for crawling!

Reedy, wonky tummy is funny:D I get that sometimes too, on my right hand side as I look down. it pokes out. I can feel hard bits of baby when I touch bump - I'm no good at telling which part is which though!

Just got a call Paul has walked out of rehab again :(

Hi Ladies,

Reedy - Awww how cute! Loving the wonky belly :cloud9:

Poshie - I bet youre seeing some pretty cool stuff!

Missy - Sorry about your GN :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:#

Krissi - :hugs: I hope this is going to work out xx

AFM - All good. Doppler has finally arrived but she's sent the wrong one :grr: without the LCD screen but she's giving me a bit of a refund and Im going to sell it on Amazon and get the one I want instead. Had a go with it and can only hear the whooshing sound... :shrug: Tried with full bladder and loads of gel. Will have another go later.

Oooooh OBEM is on shortly!!! :wohoo:

Krissi - sorry hun, you don't deserve this x I know it's easy to say but how many chances will you give him? Xxx

Kerry- boo on the Doppler, hope you manage to get the one you want x

Morning Peeps!

Happy Monday! Is it pissing down were you all are?

Yep it's horrible but glad we had such nice weather yesterday x

Morning ladies :) How are we doing? Flooding round her so my 5 min car trip to work took an hour!

Oh no, sorry about P krissi, nightmare :hugs:

What channel was OBEM on then and what series?

channel 4, 7pm,
last night was the fashoin designer couple, the lady who had a really tough noisy labour and the couple where the baby came quickly and was a bruiser.

im feeling realy sickly today, but its weird, almost like im too full kind of sick.

Poshie - It was the one with the 'perfects' and Kerry who's baby had shoulder distocia. Not sure what series. Pants on the rain hun we used to get flooding in my village but they set up a commitee and they straightened and widened the brook.

Reedy - Its not so bad when you have to work.

Missy - Its a horrid feeling isnt it :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->