BAW Bump Buddy Thread

i have his blind stuck up with double sided tape and its still not staying in place - black n nasty wil get employed soon i think, max's room gets the morning sun and i dont fancy 4 am wakeups!
he did eventualy nap yesterday
and then slept 8:15 - 7am
getting my eyebrows waxed at 11, then no plans after that.. just puzzled with my phone, i have it plugged into the charger - but rather than the battery going up, its going down, ?

You can get those portable blackout blinds that have suckers on to stick to the window x
My phone is crap, I put it on charge sometimes & it doesn't charge at all, heap of junk, can't wait to get a new one x

Scan day today :yipee: x

yay for scan day :D

i have that blackout blind, i have the tape inbetween the suckers as thy just dont stick properly? i think cyprus heat has ruined the suckers :/ and the tape isnt strong enough to hold it :( we'll get there i spose

Hope you find a better solution x

Scan was fab & all good x

yay
:D

i just keep sticking it back up every nap/bedtime.
davids away til the 24th :cry::nope:

magic, how are you? i see you lurking and hope your well,

Hi everyone

Sorry I have been crap.

HAPPY Thursday!

Krissi - Good to see you. How is everything at home now?

Missy - Hope you get some new blinds OK

Reedy - Glad all went well with your scan :thumbup:

Poshie - Good luck today with your jab xx

AFM.... Full of cold (poshie's been spreading her germs!) so feeling pretty shit. Thankfully not feeling so sick anymore so thats all good. Seems like ages away until my scan :(

Morning x
Missy - :hugs: for David bring away, it's not nice being on your own x

Poshie - hope the jabs go ok & thanks for giving me & Kerry your cold lol x

Kerry - your scan isn't too far away, a week on Monday right? Have you got things to keep you occupied inbetween?

Afm- got a stinking cold & someone swapped my son for the devil in the night, he woke up in a foul mood at 6.25am & whined & cried till 7am :dohh:
Peanut kicking lots, probably trying to tell his big brother to dro being a Mardy bum lol x

Pleasure on the cold Reedy & Samba.....no really, enjoy! :D

Thanks for the Anti D jab luck, I'm going to need it!

Got to take my boy to the dentist today to get his tooth/gum looked at :( It swelled up yesterday and part of his tooth is going ark. Hope they can do something...

Thanks lol x
Poor K hope he's alright & they can do something, is he in pain with it? X
What time is your jab? X

Reedy, he doesn't seem to be in pain and he is eating and drinking fine, but he has woken up early the past two nights with his lip a bit swollen.

My jab is at 2pm :(

i could do with a child/ms/cramp/fatigue free day pretty please!!!!!
arranged to go to pics sunday evening with a friend, a few hours of child free adult life!

I'm feeling you on that missy, I just want a few hours on my own x

You know what? I was thinking the same thing driving to work this morning ladies. Some peace and quiet, just me. This is why I need to book my spa treatment but problem is, I am very skint this month.

im going to the pics on sunday night with my neighbour, we're both in need of a time out from being sahm with hubbys in the army & away,
her hubbys about so hes having the kids and we're going to the 5:30 screening of snow white&the huntsman,

im hoping maddox gives in to his nap soon.. i have laundry to put on line/radiators and a bathroom or 2 to clean,

Morning Peeps

Hope you all had a lovely friday night.

Reedy - Hope your cold is better xx

Missy - Happy 10 weeks!!! :yipee:

Poshie - Hope all went well with K's teeth and your jab xxx

AFM - Cold is still here so all I want to do is sleep. But other than that all funky dory! Been ready Jules Oliver's preggers book this morning.

How's the preggers book?
Missy happy 10 weeks x

Anyone want a naughty/Mardy 2 & a half year old, he's free to a good home x

Reedy - Its really good and she went through some fertility treatment so for me its a good read. Just on the bit about breastfeeding..... and Mastitis.... :sick:

Sounds perfect x ouchie on the mastitis x

hey girls
happy fathers day to the menfolk / women playing at daddy today - like me! took Max out to feed the ducks and see the horses in the field

Missy - Hope you had a nice time.

Having a little mini freak out..... how on earth do you know what to buy for a new baby?? :shrug: There is shit loads of stuff to get!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->