BAW Bump Buddy Thread

Its makinf me so irritable today, i just want to cry but have a toddler wantong to climb on ne

Pregnancy and climbing toddlers aren't a great combination Missy!

Morning ladies x how are we all this morning?
Loved listening to sonics heartbeat in Kerry's journo last night, so amazing x

So I'm 20 weeks today & halfway through, I still think its going quite slow which I like x
Scan tomorrow, can't wait x

Aww that's so cool missy x love hearing the HB, I'm going to have to get my Doppler out tonight now x
Hope M feels better x

hes not too bad, but his nose is a river of green and his eyes are a bit sticky , so its a cbeebies day

Morning :)

Lovely vid Missy :D

Colds are one of the worst things I think.....constant snottyness and trouble sleeping and that's just me! ;)

I have my 28 week midwife appt so full blood count (great) and the usual other checks. It's a 12.15pm so will report back here after.

Poor M, I feel full of a cold today too x

Hope mw goes well today P & thd bloods don't hurt too much x

I've had the mother of all colds since Thursday and it only seems to be me that has it! At some points last Friday I could barely breathe, let alone talk, as I was so full of mucus. Getting better but still not gone yet. Need to invent a cure for colds! :D

Hi Everyone

Happy Slump day!

Reedy - Happy 20 weeks! Can you record peanut for us?

Missy - YAYY for hearing Thumper! :yipee:

Poshie - Happy 28 weeks :yipee: Good luck with your bloods xx

AFM - All good here feeling better than I did yesterday, think the trick is to graze all day. Oohhh and some extra strong mints seem to be helping :thumbup: Cant believe Im a LIME! :wohoo:

Grazing all day = good idea :D

I love limes - I have a thing for lime cordial with fizzy water and a topping of lemonade :D

HB or placenta lol, I'll give it a go but not sure how it will turn out x
Seems Tuesday is a changeover day for most of us x

Poshie - I dont like them.... just the one in my tummy! :winkwink: My mum LOVES lime squash though.

I was thinking the same thing about Tuesdays Reedy :D

I like sour things generally and things like lime are not great for heartburn, but there you go!

i'm loving beetroot atm, I ate a full jar last night :blush:

i dont like lime juice or beetroot - im living on tictacs atm! feel rotten today

and maddox's blackout blind keeps falling down, and he wont go for his nap! :hissy:

I have cravings for fishcakes and BLT sandwiches from tescos!! Thank god its not chocolate like last time!! I must post a bump pic at some point I am massive already!!

Finley's blackout blind kept doing that too, we had to take it down in the end x

Krissi - pretty random cravings lol x hope your well x

I need to do a bump pic too haven't done one in a while x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"