BAW Bump Buddy Thread

Glad all went well.

How are you feeling after yesterday?

You have your next scan same day as me!! :yipee:

still rather crapy about the whole situation, hoping that after leave we can get things sorted, and we're hoping for a move bk to the uk

i have no idea - we've asked welfare for a move and its a waiting game for approval then to find out where we're going,

if davids gonna be in canada, then im gonna come home a few days after 20w scan (which i'll have to do alone) for probably a month - not sure how long he'll b in canada for...

Are you having to move again Missy? X

Glad the results came back good for the screening sambs x

Poshie good to have you back my lovely x

Afm- finley had a bad night last night, that hive/prickly heat rash is back & he was awake most of the night itching, he finally had a solid couple of hours at 4am till 7am went toilet then went back sleep till 10.30am x
It's still there now, so think tonight will be thd same, I've put calomile lotion on & sudacrem but doesn't seem to help, he needs piriton but he's hysterical if I try to give it to him & was sick thd last time so want to avoid that route poor boy x
Good job I have the rest of the week off x

hope finleys better soon hunni

canada has been a possibilty for a few months now, but its looking more and more like a definate, and we dont even know how long its for!

we've asked to move again, hubbys not happy in his current role, and withe HV wanting to get SS involved n saying maddox is a child in need cos im not able to take him out places then we'd rather go back home to the uk where we're closer to family for support in case anything happens like with maddox and i need to be on bedrest/amitted etc, and everything is more accessable (public transport here is not buggy or wheelchair friendly in the slightest) we're hoping to get bk to catterick - family would be no more than an hour away, theres 2 med reg's there, public transport links are good,

Blimey Missy, you have alot to think about with having a baby and another move! Hope it all works out as you'd like it x

How did Finley get on last night Reedy, any better? How is your week off going?

I am okay. Had a nice day off with my boy in the morning and then DH joined us in the afternoon. Didn't do much but went to Homebase for some paint and K loves running around there!

How is everyone else this morning?

Morning peeps!

Reedy - Poor Finley, hope he's better today xx

Missy - Hope you manage to get a decison soon so that you can start making some plans.

Poshie - Sounds like you had a lovely day xxx Errrmmm how did you get to 32 weeks? :shock:

All good here still LOVING being preggers! Just cant wait for the flutters now!!

Morning x
Another bad night last night :-( he's find during the day just worse at night x
Trying to get out of the house this morning & he's having none of it :dohh: even bribed him with the park, he just wants to stay in his onesy all day x he's so lazy lol x

Missy - I'm so sorry your having a tough time in Germany x not good that SS are involved its not like Maddox is neglected, it's shocking the things they let slide & what they take on x

Poshie - glad you had a nice day off x

Kerry - it wont be long till you feel the flutters x

aww poor finley xx :hugs: for him x

i've had a couple of girls over this morning with their toddlers for brews, the poor toddlers get soo grumpy when theyre tired n just cry at each other and for mum, and maddox just sat watching them rather bemused! we're just having a picnic lunch then naptime for the oik and i'll start a price list up for what we need to get for thumper, i have a ton in 0-3 but nothing newborn, and i have a feeling that i'll have a lil one again and early.

hubby should be home for lunch today - will ask him for news.

Oh Reedy, sorry to hear about F.........I know it's doubly hard dealing with a toddler when you are pg, you must be shattered. I don't suppose F has a nap in the day any more does he?

Missy, are you team yellow with Thumper?

Samba - so glad you are enjoying your pregnancy, 15 weeks is a lovely time. As for me being 32 weeks, it's ridiculous isn't it! When I found out I was pg at Xmas, Sept seemed like ages away and here I am 8 weeks to go! :shock:

team :yellow: for thumper, as i was with maddox,
i dont know what happened to all the newborn i had for M, but it seems i only have 0-3!

Dh is on nights so as he's coming in we're getting up x F was up at 6.30am today, think the last few days have caught up with me so definitely feeling a nap when dh gets up x F doesn't have a nap during the day anymore unless we're out the car x
We're staying in today I haven't got the energy to go out x

Time seems to be going so quick for everyone but mines going slow lol x

Hi Everyone!

How are you all?

Big change over day for most of us.

Reedy - Happy 25 weeks

Missy - Happy 15 weeks

Poshie - Happy 33 weeks

Krissi - How are you hun?

Im good, been to asda and got max some toys, maccy d for lunch then mothercare to choose buggy

Hey, yes ahappy change over day everyone! I'm feeling okay but pretty uncomfortable these days I must admit. I have various limbs poking out and taking residence both under rib cage and in groin area. Also struggling to sleep very well anymore. Think I might have a touch of spd in the groin/pubic area as it hurts when I get up from sitting and I walk funny ;) Going to get an appt with DH to do some work on me. 7 weeks to go til we meet our daughter and 3 weeks (on Friday) til I stop work (CAN'T WAIT!) :yipee:

Didn't realise we all change over today lol that's so weird x
Happy 15, 16 & 33 weeks girls x

Missy - which buggy have you gone for?

P- ouchie on the spd, hope dh can sort it for you x can't believe we get to meet your daughter in 7 weeks :yipee:

K- hope your well my gorge & not doing any heavy liftingrs, get the boys to do that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->