BAW Bump Buddy Thread

cos whenever ive put a status up on fb about having a problem/frustration with M theyre quick to tell me what im doing wrong, or how i should be doing things,
and a friends status, im not sure if it was aimed at me, but it feels like it was

"It really puzzles me as to why people choose to have more children when all they do is moan about the ones they already have!! #justsaying x"

Morning :D

Sorry you're having a hard time Missy. I have given up on FB tbh, I just can't be bothered with it. Try not to worry, don't let it get to you. You are doing a great job with M and you will do with new bubba too. :hugs:

Krissi - fx it's 3rd time lucky for P. Lovely that you are feeling the movements and they'll only get stronger of course ;)

Samba - tiredness is such a major symptom in pregnancy. Hope you don't have to wait long for your second tri energy.

Any plans for the weekend ladies? We don't have much on, after a busy one last week.

Missy - :ignore: or hide their comments :hugs: You dont need 'friends' like that xxx

Poshie - Hope not! :haha:

Krissi - Has he stayed?

This weekend I am mostly..... working Saturday and Sunday 7am until 5pm, but its time and a half Saturday and double for sunday. Thank god Im only working until 1pm on Monday.

Krissi - Hope he sticks to it this time x Has he said why he keeps leaving?
feeling movement is fab, yay x

Missy - :hugs: I hate FB & deleted it at new year & I really dont miss it x We all moan about our kids its human nature, you would have to be superwoman not to moan at least once, :ignore: or delete, you dont need 'friends' like that, dealing with a toddler is hard work without being pregnant as well, your doing an amazing job x Twitter is better I think x

Poshie - Hope your well my love, your almost at the home stretch now, its gone soooo quick x

Kerry - This 2nd tri energy people talk about it a LIE, I'm shattered half the time lol x hope its better for you though x Have they done a risk assessment on you at work yet?
and I agree with P, you work too hard BUT it will make monday come quicker :yipee:

Thanks Reedus :) I'm okay - you know how it is, usual tiredness and feelings of yuckiness but ok. Yes this pregnancy is going soooo fast.....before we know it, I'll be posting Pud's birth story! :shock:

I think being a mum is harder than anyone can imagine. Combine that with the usual trials of pregnancy and just general life, it's one tough job that nothing can really prepares you for.

I think being a mum is harder than anyone can imagine. Combine that with the usual trials of pregnancy and just general life, it's one tough job that nothing can really prepares you for.

Exactly, best job in the world though hey x

I'm feeling you on the tiredness :sleep: feel like I could sleep for a week x
DH is off work & F woke in the night needing a wee so I got up while dh was snoring away :dohh: & it took F a while to go back to sleep once back in bed, talking etc so I'm knackered, alarm went off at 7am snoozed till 7.30am got up got ready for work had breakfast left for work at 8.15am & DH tweeted me at 9.30am saying him & F didnt get up till 8.30am :dohh: yeah thanks for that lol so ive told him I'm staying in bed till dinner tomorrow lol x

Oh & my belly button is on its way out lol F is fascinated by it :haha:

Haha, loving the text about staying in bed! A lie in is but a dream these days ;)

I also have an outie, but only the top half - it's weird!

Oh yes, best job in the world for sure :D

Yes he is still there so far he is off fishing for the day with them. Sounds more like butlins then rehab to me. I would love to go for a break!!

glad he's staying put, and saying sober, hope things only continue to improve

whats everyones weekend plans ?
davids due home at some point today but no clue when. maddox slept in til 9am!! so im gonna have to move nap a bit i think, and hes still chomping on toast from 40 mins ago, so i think lunch will be delayed too!

Hi guys x
Krissi, glad he's staying put x

Missy - wish Finley would sleep till 9am this weekend x

Kerry - scan was so beautiful x

P- hope your well x

Afm - the buyers pulled out :cry: feckers but we have a viewing this afternoon so fingers crossed something will come up soon x
Knackered isn't the word, Finley woke a few times in the night & even though dh is off today guess who 'didn't hear' F shouting so I ended up getting up with him & now I want to fall asleep at my desk x

now that hubbys home maddox is up at 6:30 wether he wants to be or not! stupid hubby keeps leaving his phone alarm on but then leaves the phone in the bathroom or somewhere, so by time he turns it off its woken maddox, and Then has the nerve to say, i'll just have another 15mins!!!!!!!!!!!! while me and maddox are up and starting our day!!!!!!!!!

Morning girls.

I am nearly halfway whoop whoop and a week today is scan today! Can't wait to find out what I am having. If jellybean crosses its legs I will be sooo mad!! I am very sad Paul won't be there (fingers crossed) to share that moment with me as he missed the last scan too as it was an emergency scan. My mum is going with me but its not the same.

Have been choosing names and I think we have agreed on Jack for a boy. Its not my favourite name so may change but for now thats what it will be but no girls names yet agreed on. I like Bethany but I don't think Paul is as keen or Jamie for a girl but is that too mean having two girls with what are considered "boys" names?

Men get it so cushy at times don't they x

hey girls,
scan today went well, i think - reports all in german :/
https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/MissyMojo/2012-07-02130634.jpg
next scan 16th august

Missy - CONGRATS!!! FANTASTIC picture! Your next scan is the same day as mine :yipee:

How is everyone else getting on?

im a bit concerned ill only be 19+2 wondering if i should change it - will ask ob at apt n 11th

Can you speak German hun or do you want me to translate xx

I am good thanks scan day tomorrow what are you guys thinking pink or blue?!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->