• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BAW Bump Buddy Thread

I am really good thanks. Kyla is kicking away now which I love, had forgotten how much I missed it!
Paul is doing great in rehab and Charleigh is an absolute joy. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about having no. 2 though. I am so grateful but i love the time I have with Charleigh and I wish I had a bigger gap as I feel so guilty she will miss mummy time.

Hi Everyone,

Missy - DH really likes the spin :thumbup:

Poshie - I wish I had my own personal Chiropractor or is her an Osteopath? Hope his magic does the trick

Krissi - Happy 23 weeks tomorrow! Nearly viable! I can see why youre nervous about having 2 under 2! Its going to be busy! I hope Paul is well enough to help out properly and be a support for you.

Reedy -Hope all is well with you.

AFM, Been a poorly bunny with an upset tummy :( Feeling OK just abit afraid to fart or eat :blush: Sorry :flower: So taken the day off work and going to clean the old house.

Morning x
Missy - going to look for the buggy now x

Krissi - glad all is well with you x I have apprehensions about having 2 aswell, I just hope you have the proper support from Paul this time too x

Kerry - hey my gorge sorry your feeling so poorly hope it goes soon x shouldn't you be resting on your sick day not cleaning though mrs?? Tut tut x

Afm - not much to report really, peanut is a constant kicking & it's lovely to feel x

Reedy - Probably.... but there is so much to do and if it gets done then we can relax over the weekend xxx

Well make sure you sit down & have a rest now & again x

Hey ladies :)

Good to hear things are going well krissi. I am nervous about having 2 but everyone reassures me that it'll be fine. Lots of love to go round ;)

Samba, dh is a chiro. Haven't managed to get an appt with him yet as he's been chocca! Will try again this week ;)

Don't think I posted about it in here, but I had a significant bleed at 5:30am on Thursday. Never had any sort of bleed before so it was very scary when it came. Got hooked up to monitor, had an internal etc but Ob couldn't find source of bleed. Happy that me and baby are ok so just had an anti d jab then home. Been feeling pretty rough and took thurs/fri off work.

Hope you are having a relaxing weekend Samba x

Hi ladies,

Poshie - Has is all stopped now? Must have been horrible for you :hugs:

Hope everyone is all ok xxx

Poshie hope all is OK now must have been so worrying xx

hi ladies
bk in the land of the germans after my holibops and i hate it already, so sick of this posting, and we've only ben here 5months!!! have put letters in requesting posting back to the uk and we're waiting on a decision, still waiting to hear if davids going to canada n 2 weeks for a few month or not, im soo fed up.

happy change day for yesterday to many of us

hope you have good weather too .

Hi Ladies,

Its been quiet in here :dohh:

Yes Happy Change day to us all! :yipee:

Missy - I hope you manage to find out what is going on soon. Did you get anything nice for your birthday? Are you doing anything for it?

i bought myself some earings with birthday money, my da got me some yankee candles, my dad n stepmum got me 2 maternity tops, inlaws got me a newlook gift voucher, sis inlaw gave my a me to you mug and a box of chocs. David took me to TGIs with friends n family so was a good day all round.

Glad you had a nice day, I bet it was even nicer being at home x

was fantastic being back in the uk, not liking being in germany at all, its worse than cyprus,

Missy - What dont you like hun?

How is everyone? What are your plans for the weekend?

Happy change over day for the other day x
Missy - I can't imagine how hard it must be for you, I would hate being so far away from friends & family especially with a toddler & pregnant x I really hope you get the posting back to the uk x if David does go to Canada can you not go back to the uk while he's there it will you have to stay in Germany? X

Afm- I definitely have a footballer in my tummy, the kicks are constant, it's fab x
Work is doing my head in (never thought I would say that here) but trying to ignore it & just get on with my work & go home x not my problem when a certain someone makes everyone here leave x

Kerry - so excited that your feeling those long awaited flutters x over the moon for you xxx

Hope all you girlies are well x

if david goes to canada i'll go to uk for a few weeks, but then come bk intime for maddox to start creche 12th sept,

im not liking not being as settled, i had a lovely group of friends in cyprus and we all had babies the same age, here theres only a couple of ppl with little ones similar age, and then the language barrier, s lot of the wives are german and it can feel quite isolating when theyre all chatting away in german and ur sat their being ignored.

im really missing family and friends two, maddox is nearly two and has only seen his family on 3 occaisions!

Missy - :hugs: It must be hard for you :hugs: Could you set up a little english group?

Reedy - Sorry about work :hugs: Hope it sorts itself out soon x

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx

the group i know is a mix of englsh and german, but we dont always all meet up together

im feeling flutters :D not everyday but definately thumper :D

Morning ladies :)

Sounds like you had a lovely visit home Missy :)

Flutters are amazing when they start aren't they.

I'm okay apart from majorily bad episode of heartburn on Friday night to the point of vomiting blood :( Pud is wriggling around alot and I get some very big kicks/punches!

Hi everyone

Missy - FAB news on flutters... I absolutely love them when I get them.

Poshie - :hugs: for the HB

Reedy - Hope all is well with you

Krissi - How are you? Hope all is well.

AFM - All good here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94