* there is no hint of a hydrops
* no hint of a cystic space
* ductus venosus reperesented a positive uniary bladder
* crl 62mm
* nt 1.70mm
* trikuspidaler?? (Cord?) flow normal
* umbillical cord - 3 vessels

awwww aother pink bundle for you :)
glad all was well, did you get nice pics?

Yes got lovely pics had a good cry too! Got a close up of her little footprint too x

Hi ladies

Sorry Im so rubbish lately xxx

Krissi - COngrats on being team :pink: :yipee:

Hope everyone is OK xxx

im doing alright - the heat and humidtiy here is making maddox a whingy monkey, and me n david has a tizzy this morning! since getting the car sorted he's able to stay in bed til 7:15/7:30but im getting up with maddox every morning at 6/6:30, so i asked him if he could start getting up the same time as us so maddox could see him before he goes to wrk and its not fair hes getting a lay in every day, and all i got was , well you get to go bk to bed during his lunch time nap ad theres days where he sleeps i you get to have a lie in then.

Yay for team pink krissi x

Missy - men just don't see it the way we do :hugs: he should a least get up one or two of the days x plus I'm guessing you don't go back to bed when M goes for a nap, more like stay up & clean the house x

yup i usually do some dishes, put away some of the million toys maddox has out, change the laundry over, have a hot brew, if im lucky i'll doze on the sofa for 30mins ,

Hi ladies.

Missy - euurghhh MEN!!! Hope he starts to be a little more supportive soon xxx

Krissi - Hope youre all OK xxx

Poshie - Where are you?

AFM... Im so tired I could :cry: Work is so mad atm and Im going to be working all weekend.... :help:

Oh sweety :hugs: can you get out of it & do it next weekend, you need a break x Growing a baby is a lot of hard work on your body as it is without the extra of normal work too x

i agree - even if you have to ring in sick to get out of it, you need to take some you time

david did tea, and dishes ad shopping so hes forgiven

Hey ladies :) Sorry for AWOL - you know what I'm like when I'm not at work, I don't get on the pc much ;) Had a lovely time off with the family and have come back to a ton of work, booo! I am otherwise ok - hanging on in there.....tired and waddling but okay ;)

I would agree with you all, pregnancy is indeed hard work and it saps an awful lot of energy. I am usually a hive of activity but I am struggling to keep up with everything. Samba, don't make yourself ill(er) hun. :hugs:

Morning Ladies!

Work isnt quite so busy as last week so hoping I get to catch up with you all a little more during the week.

Not sure if I mentioned, Down result was 1:74000 :thumbup: MW next monday and scan on 16th August a week after my birthday :yipee:

Is everyone's dates on the front page correct because I know I havent updated for ages.

poshie - :wave:

Hey Samba :) Only minor change for me on pg 1 is next mw appt is 10 July.

Fab ds result you have there :yipee: and :happydance: for next scan!

Glad work isn't quite so manic for you - hope it stays that way. I'm in a similar position here at the mo.......working hard but also trying to catch up on good old bnb ;)

Poshie - Will update it for you now..... BNB is far more appealing! :haha:

Yes, I know.... I don't need much excuse ;)

scan on 2nd fixed my EDD at 8th Jan
next scan is 16th Aug

hey ladies,
had my results apt today
aparently everything is "perfect"
she said there no indication of risk based on scan and blood results, bt didnt go into more detail than that,
have a growth scan booked for 31w - 8th November

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->