BAW Bump Buddy Thread

a roast dinner sounds very scrummy!

i want more paprika pringles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today i am maddoxs climbing frame nd its doig my head in, we've only been up an hour!

todays test is lovely n pink, almost matching colours :D

Attachments

• 7 may.jpg
    7 may.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1
Morning Ladies!!

Krissi - Im sorry to hear that its hard. I hope that the rehab does the trick. I dont think two weeks is long enough for his problems and I hope he gets the grant he needs :hugs: No its not wrong you want a roast... I fancy one too! :haha:

Missy - Beauty of a test there lady! :yipee: :yipee: Makes me want to POAS, but as Im giving my stash to Tansey it makes me feel guilty about using them up :haha:

Hope everyone else is well and enjoying the long weekend xx

Morning guys, I'm still in bed :blush: I'm getting up in a minute though, going to town to get Finley some bits for his fish tank & going into wilkos to get me sine pick & mix lol x

Krissi - your stronger than I am, I would have walked x I agree with Kerry 2 weeks isn't long enough as he clearly has a problem I hope he gets the funding he needs & you get back in track :hugs:

Missy - that's a beauty of a test x no doubt your duffers my girl x oh & I spend 85% of the day as Finley's climbing frame lol x

Kerry - it's lovely that you are giving your tests to Tansey x being the poas addict you are I know that must be incredibly hard for you well done lol x

Hope you guys are enjoying the long weekend x

Reedy - Have fun in town xxx Let me know when your back if you fancy some MSN action xxx You dont know how hard it will be handing over that package! :haha:

I really want to bring out my preggers books.... but Im scared :argh: Sounds stupid, I know theyre only books...

Just been swimming with little madam, I remember pools being warm when I was a kid well this one was freezing so will have to invest in the thermal swimming baby thingy majiggys! I was soooo pleased to get out. I now have roast pork in the oven...... yummmmmmmyyyyyy!!

OMG what a day and its only half way done,
Maddox took a tumble and split his head open on the radiator! had to call ambulance as the med centre were enggaged and i couldnt get through, so off we went to Saltau hospital, and he was checked over, i was sobbing right wth him when th Dr was scrubbing at his cut tryng to clean the dry blood off, thankfully a friend was able to pick us back up and bing us home, he has some impressive bruises and one of the cuts is held together with liek a million steristrips!

Poor M x hope he's ok bless him x

Krissi hope you had fun at swimming, I need to buy I new tankini so we can take Finley x

Peanut got their first items of clothing today :yipee: mum bought some Winnie the pooh vests & they are sooo cute & tiny :cloud9:

hes fine, i think it affected me more

my FRER have Finally arrived hahha - gonna do one tomoro to take to Docs with me lol and then thats it, no more tests! have passd them onto a friend whos gonna start ttc in the summer

my frer is a beauty, test line darker than control! :D

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/536070_225123630930157_100002975655459_389396_2115810572_n.jpg

only had 3 hrs kip, and i feel fine? im sure about 10am i'll want to be snorin...
got nurse apt at 10:30,
i rekon lil man will fall asleep on bus today, cant decide whether to take buggy or not....

Morning Ladies

Krissi - Glad you had a nice time swimming. Hope you can get one of those thermal swim suits for bear.

Missy - Cant see the pic at work but will have a good look when I get home :hugs: Hows Max this morning?

Reedy - PICS!!!

Hope everyone else is well and enjoyed the BH weekend.

AFM.... spotting is back :growlmad: Calling the docs when they open at 8am

I'll post pics tonight, camera has finished charging x
Missy, fab pic x

Kerry :hugs: hope the epu can put your mind at rest & everything is fine xxxxx

Reedy - Going to call them shortly xxx Hope that the sickness goes soon xxx Are you just having the breadsticks dry?

Text me when you know something x
Yeah dry breadsticks, I ate about 8 crackers with butter yesterday so I might have to get some crackers for work too x

Kerry hope the spotting stops. I have had loads this pregnancy but all is fine. I hate it though makes my heart stop everytime xx Please let me know what epu say.

Another boring day. Charleigh is pushing me to my limits at the moment and getting her to sleep is a nightmare. I know this is awful but really miss smoking at the moment it hadnt worried me for ages but keep thinking ooooo i could really do with one. I won't obviously but its horrible that its trying to tempt me back in again.... willpower needed although looking at my scan pic helps a lot!!

Another boring day today. Paul has been playing on wii for an hour and is driving me nuts but Charleigh is having a nice nap and Mum has made me some chicken pies that I just need to bake for dinner tonight so I can pretty much take it easy which is good as I am sooo tired and the sickness drives me mad. I seem to be eating at stupid times between the sickness just to try and keep it down. I had lunch/dinner at 3pm yesterday, which was good as was sick all evening so glad managed something before it started!!

1 week tomorrow til next midwife app. should really cancel as will only be 14 weeks not 16 but if i do Paul will miss on possibly hearing heartbeat and he already missed first scan and will be in rehab for 20 week scan so will just keep quiet and say sorry forgot to change it and hope we can hear heartbeat!!

Morning ladies :)

Oh Samba, pants on the spotting hun.....hope the clinic can reassure you. I know there are alot of ladies who have this but it must be so worrying :hugs:

Wow krissi, you have your plate full with OH - really hope he gets that funding for his rehab. Sounds like he wants to do something about it which has to be a positive thing.

When you say you are having probs getting C to sleep, does that mean day and night? My son who is a good sleeper historically, has decided recently that he will now cry and demand mummy rub his hair at sleep time. This came out of nowhere and it's hard because I have to leave the room and he just cries. Usually he'll go off but it can take a few mins.

We are okay. Had a nice weekend, apart from the crappy weather.

Missy - poor M! The little mites are so energetic and have no fear, it's no wonder they injure themselves really. I am always worrying K will do something similar. Hope he is okay now? Loving the FRER lines :D

Poshie - Thanks. I hope its just phase K forgets about or grows out of very quickly xx

maddox is fine :D had a rough night but i thnk that was more his cold, he napped in buggy while we wer out today,

Kerry : hope the spotting stops darling

my apt was a waste of time, nurse asked me which brand i got a positive on , said ok and then told me to leave my details for mw team to call me back!

Missy, you don't even get a Bounty pack second time around - at least I didn't. You also get fewer pre natal appts with no.2. Although my mw if seeing me at 25 weeks, which isn't supposed to happen second time, but she likes to. Glad M is okay.

She has trouble with all her sleeps Poshie she will only settle if I lay down with her and then as soon as she settles I carry her to cot and she will sleep through but now as I am trying to settle her she scratches me and cries and kicks about, If i leave her to self settle she will just play and play. She usually goes down at about 6:30 for bed and last night it was 9pm which she never does. I hate her going to bed later as she won't sleep past 5:30am regardless of when she goes so I have been going to bed around 9:30 as I am exhausted and I need a few hours break from her a day as do most of it on my own.

I got a bounty pack but i agress greatly reduced appointments which is ridiculous as each preganancy is different and the fact you already have a child does not mean no. 2 or 3 pregnancy will run smooth... grrrr rant over!!

Missy - Thanks hun. What a let down on the appointment :hugs: I think that all MW's/Docs should be provided with party poppers, banners etc and when you go in they go nuts congratulating you. I'd happily pay an extra £1 on my NI for that :haha: Glad M is OK xx Thanks for the jokes last night xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->