• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BAW Bump Buddy Thread

Gosh this thread has been really neglected!! Bad bad BAW-ies!!!

All fandabbydozey here.... V day tomorrow for me!! :yipee:

Hope everyone is all OK xxx

wow we have neglected havent we :dohh:
Happy 23 weeks, 24 weeks & 33 weeks :happydance:

I have a new ticker :yipee: I have decided to leave a week before my due date so I can spend a week with Finley just the 2 of us before peanut arrives x

Hope everyone is well x

yay for the new ticker :)

Happy Change day for us :) :happydance:

i hate moving - i just want the next 6weeks over

Are you moving back to the uk permenantly?? X

its a 3yr posting, and i think davids looking at getting out, once he's used the army to get his personal trainer qualifications. so yeah back to uk forever for us :)

i just need to get through the next few weeks.

YAYY Happy Change Over Day peeps!!

Reedy - Good idea leaving sooner xxx

Missy - Exciting times ahead! :yipee:

Ahh that's good missy, bet you'll be glad to be home with family & friends in time for Xmas & baby coming x

Anyone watching OBEM? Twins & triplets x

im over the moon to be heading home in time for maddox's birthday, xmas, and thumpers birth

watching OBEM - its heartbreaking :cry:

Yep I watched it and cried my eyes out. I have been watching old episodes on 4od and they all make me cry. I am quite looking forward to labour this time is that odd lol x

not odd - im not afraid of it this time, im getting excited!!!

I'm crapping myself about birth, mainly Bcus I'm so scared that it will be like finleys :cry:

Hope you girls are well x good to see you krissi x

:hugs:

im alright - ish - panicing about the move and whatnot, but we'll see.

no idea :nope: the whole situation is soo stressfull Im in tears everyday.

Hi Everyone!

Krissi - Hey Stranger! Happy 31 weeks for tomorrow! Hows things been with Paul etc?

Missy - It will get sorted :hugs:

Reedy - NAhhh it wont be like Finleys it'll fall out this time :winkwink:

Loved OBEM, but it made me realise how difficult multiples can be. I was so desperate for twins but having seen that and Trask its made me realise.

Oh no :hugs: moving is stressful at the best of times without being pregnant & moving to another country xx

Must be so worrying having multiples, I cried a lot at that programme x

Hope peanut is a nice quick easy birth x

I am good thanks, Paul is doing well but is staying for another 4 weeks so still on my own.

I have started losing bits of my plug and I am the size of a bus now so very uncomfortable but not as sick as with Charleigh so pleased about that xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->