• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BAW Bump Buddy Thread

Yup, and playing soddin volume yoyo with the remote!

Its sooo annoyin tho lol, spesh as Maddox is unsettled tonight

He would be when its a good telly night! Hope he settles soon

Could you have a look at my friends test and see if you can see something x

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/l...ng-journey-medicated-iui-36.html#post21695831

Thanks! I need to know if I have line eye because I want it to be it for her x

Can see on the invert easier than the non invert, and thw green handles hcg ones show promise too. Fingers crossed they get stronger x

Tempted.to head to bed .. .

Glad its not just me! thanks xxx

Im tired too but the log burner is on and the sofa is comfy

Im tired n thumpers wriggling id kip on sofa but my blankets other side of the room,so either way i gotta get up n move

:haha: DH is still working :( I was going to go but he said I could stay at home.

Yup it does..... although I dont complain about the extra room :haha:

Im def enjoying the extra space,i sleep diagonally while davids away, but it te gettin t sleep

Morning Ladies

what are our sunday plans?

no real plans as such ,
i've put toast edges out on balcony to coax some birds down to feed so maddox can see them better,
not sure what to do for dinner, tea will be pasta and meatballs.

Hi everyone,

Just back from the pub, DH and I had lunch there. He's now gone to work and Im just chilling. House to myself..... peaceful.com

another day without nap for maddox - so hes getting grumpy and overtired, and i cant be chewed with cookin ...

Hi girls, went and saw Pauls daughter today which was nice haven't seen her in months. Having a chinese for dinner tonight yummy and well worth the hb!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->